At Sunnyvale Residences, the experience of condominium living fuses with the concept of exclusive residences in an otherwise land-scarce urban location. Living here shall be like have a private, tranquil haven to escape to, where all one’s needs are met.
Sunnyvale Residences Location
Sunnyvale Residences is a freehold new launch residential development, sitting within the Telok Kurau private residential enclave in District 15, Singapore, Sunnyvale Residences is centrally located, so that residents have unrestricted access to numerous urban amenities.
- The Kembangan MRT Station is a 5-minute walk away, which makes it very convenient to access most locales across the city.
- Drivers will find it simply a breeze getting around Singapore from Sunnyvale Residences as it is well-connected to the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and also the East Coast Parkway (ECP) which allows seamless road-connectivity to important destinations such as the Central Business District, Paya Lebar Business Hub and so on.
- In terms of academic institutions, CHIJ Katong Primary School, Haig Girl’s School, Global International School, St. Stephen’s School and Victoria Junior College, are some of the few that lie within 10km radius.
- With a number of malls and shopping arcades also being just a few minutes’ drive away, residents shall have supermarkets, retail outlets, eateries, banks, salons and other public facilities available very close at hand. Kembangan Plaza, Siglap Center and Bedok Mall are all easily accessible from Sunnyvale Residences.
- Recreational hubs such as Marine Parade CC and Library, Big Splash and the Chinese Swimming Club are also just a stone’s throw away.
Therefore, it is clearly evident that future residents here would not need to venture far for their everyday needs to be met.
On the Inside of Sunnyvale Residences
While Sunnyvale Residences is surrounded by bustling activity, the housing complex itself promises serene living environs designed with much attention to detail and luxury. Every apartment at Sunnyvale Residences is designed embrace quality living. Unlike most Telok Kurau condo or apartments around the estate, residential units here are built with rare lavish spaces and efficient layouts. Each abode comes with a furniture loft deck and high ceilings, which offers residents that flawless feel of affluence.
- The homes here have designed to optimize privacy, space and access to natural lights.
- Unit interiors have been furnished with top-quality fittings and designer appliances; you can be sure to lead a life of comfort and style here!
- There is ample parking space, prompt concierge services and 24-Hours Security assured to residents.
- For some luxurious, fun-filled relaxation, a massive sky pool, smaller wading pool and jet therapy pod, shall serve the residents.
- A Sky Fitness Pavilion, Sky Meditation Station and Sky Yoga Deck are for catering to the health and fitness needs of those living here.
- Several communal spaces such as the Sky Pool Terrace, Sky Viewing Deck, Hammock Sun Deck, Sky Laze Deck and Dining Pavilion would allow for social interaction and neighbourly mingling amongst residents.
So, one may conclude that future residents of Sunnyvale Residences can expect to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with a host of wonderful facilities fulfilling all their desires, right at their doorstep!
Sunnyvale Residences Floor Plan and Unit Types
Sunnyvale Residences is to comprise of 30 exclusive units, nestling within a 5-storey building comprising a singular apartment block. Being a unique development which offers option for various layout types and dual-key concepts, you are able to use it for both own stay and investment. It has been a popular layout among investors who are looking at such versatility in their property. A simply brilliant touch – only at Sunnyvale Residences.
The unit types available include:
- 3 Bedroom units covering 936 to 968 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 1,119 to 1,367 square feet.
Thus, this residency is meant for the discerning few who want to live in a more private space that both roomy and fashionably uncrowded.
Sunnyvale Residences Showflat
The Sunnyvale Residences is located At 132 Lorong K Telok Kurau, which is also the actual site of the development. You can contact us directly to check on Sunnyvale Residences price and availability/ or for a viewing appointment before heading down.
Sunnyvale Residences Price Transaction History
The following table shows the transactions recorded in 2015 (as of 27 August 2015) for Sunnyvale Residences. According to these 7 transactions, the Sunnyvale Residences price average psf is approximately S$1,453 psf.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|7-Aug-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #03-xx||936||1,531||1,433,937|
|17-Jun-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #05-xx||969||1,419||1,433,140|
|5-Jun-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #04-xx||936||1,571||1,470,832|
|27-May-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #05-xx||1,119||1,497||1,734,808|
|20-May-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #05-xx||936||1,518||1,421,673|
|31-Mar-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #02-xx||969||1,403||1,358,888|
|16-Jan-15||132 LORONG K TELOK KURAU #01-xx||1,367||1,234||1,686,747|
Sunnyvale Residences price comparison with other nearby Telok Kurau condo or apartments
Check out the table below as we make comparisons between Sunnyvale Residences price on average and other developments nearby. These average psf price are based on transactions records within the last 6 months (as of 27 August 2015) for the newer developments listed.
|PROJECT||TENURE||PROPERTY TYPE||NO. OF UNITS||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
As you can see, the psf price of Sunnyvale Residences is approximately 10.7% higher than the combined average psf of the rest of the developments (S$1,345 psf).
Sunnyvale Residences Review
While most Singapore property buyers out there are attracted by big condos with full fledged facilities, the Telok Kurau residential estate has a unique character itself. Be zoned as one of the most well-known landed housing area in Singapore, most developments in Telok Kurau are Freehold and not more than 5-storey high. Not only that, they are mostly “apartment” status, sitting on a smaller land size with residential units usually less than 100. With that being said, space is certainly a luxury in the Telok Kurau precinct. With such limitation, Sunnyvale Residences is probably the only development that offers such efficiency and flexibility in creation of living spaces.
On paper, Sunnyvale Residences offers only 3-Bedroom (12units) and 4-Bedroom Dual Key (18 units). However, if you required additional space in your room, it can be simply converted. The following example shows a 3-Bedroom being converted into a 2-Bedroom layout.
Not only that, a 4-bedroom dual-key unit offers the flexibility of living and renting all under one roof.
It is a well-known and ingenious living concept which has been really popular among property buyers and investors in recent years. You can simply select your own dwelling from the 2 available and lease out the other without having your privacy being meddled. Either that, you can choose to lease out both spaces to maximize your rental returns. Let me know if you need some rental numbers and I’ll be able to show them to you.
Other than the steeper price tag, it is easily discernible that the upcoming Sunnyvale Residences promises a superior, opulent living experience, here are some personal reasons why living here would be an absolute pleasure.
- With just 30 homes in the complex, residents would have unparalleled privacy and many facilities to enjoy freely.
- The lush gardens and green surroundings make Sunnyvale Residences a tropical haven that would be a great environment for raising families.
- Once it is completed, the property value can be expected to appreciate over time, thus making it an intelligent and profitable real estate investment.
When there are so many take-always that Sunnyvale Residences promises, this is certain a freehold development in Singapore worth considering, However if you need something similar but on a larger scale, you can consider taking a look at The Meyerise, Waterfront at Faber and Kallang Riverside, although they may not be in the same area.
You can download Sunnyvale Residences brochure (digital) here: