93 Meyer Road, District 15, East Coast|Marine Parade|Meyer Road
The Meyerise is a brand new condo situated in the most highly sought-after location within the East Coast precinct – one of the most coveted housing locales in Singapore. Uber-luxurious with approximately 75% of its units having panoramic views of the sea, pool or lush grounds, this Singapore condo developed by Hong Leong Holdings shall be a symbol of affluence, splendor and prestige.
The Meyerise Location
Lying close to Singapore’s eastern coastline, The Meyerise is located on a prestigious address of 93 Meyer Road, Singapore 437986, in District 15. With such placement, numerous metropolitan amenities are within close proximity so that residents have all conveniences available almost at their doorstep.
- The future Katong Park MRT Station as well as the Amber MRT Station are both the closest from the complex.
- Vehicle owners have the East Coast Park Expressway (ECP) connecting them to the Central Business District (CBD) and other major locations in the city.
- Educational facilities are also easily accessible with Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School, the Canadian International School and several others being a short distance away.
- The Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, the Paya Lebar Central Business Hub and the Singapore Sports Hub are also be quite nearby, at most, a short drive away.
- For utility shopping, exclusive retail outlets, dining and recreation, several popular destinations remain within close reach – the proximal Marina Bay Centre, Parkway Parade, Millenia Walk, Marine Parade Market, Katong i12 mall and Katong Shopping Centre have so much to offer in this respect.
That the Meyerise is well-located is thus something of an understatement. Residents shall enjoy a vast range of urban facilities without having to venture far.
On the Inside of The Meyerise
If possible, the inside of this luxury condo alongside the apartment interiors are even better than The Meyerise’s location. With a focused attempt to make the residency supremely opulent, very little is left wanting with regard to the same.
- All fittings, fixtures and flooring are high-end, top-quality designer wares.
- Each apartment unit is serviced by a private lift along with having a stunning view from at least one section of the residence.
- A basement car parking, round the clock security and full range of concierge services shall be provided.
- A huge swimming pool, a sizable children’s pool, a chaise pool and an extra fun pool are all to be within the complex’s grounds.
- A Jacuzzi, well-furnished adults’ fitness area, tennis court and table-games pavilion provide further avenues for leisure and recreation.
- Community activities and interaction are encouraged with a pool deck, dining pavilion, reading pavilion and children’s play area being ideal for mingling with neighbors.
- A large in-house club, offering a range of facilities such as a kitchenette, multipurpose lounge, rooftop BBQ pavilion, and high-tech gym adds to the entertainment options within the complex itself.
As is easily evident, The Meyerise caters to every nature of leisure and luxury demands residents may have. You will be able to experience an example of affluent living at The Meyerise showflat.
The Meyerise Floor Plan and Unit Types
The Meyerise is to have 2 blocks of 31-storeys each, with a combined total of 239 units. These shall include:
- 2 Bedroom units covering 872 – 883 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1281 – 1302 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 1819 – 2013 square feet.
- A single penthouse covering 5382 square feet.
There are ample unit-types available with differing sizes and layout to choose from this East Coast condo, based on personal requirements of residents. You can download The Meyerise brochure here.
The Meyerise Price History
The following table shows the latest 10 transactions for The Meyerise and the sale price. The highest transacted PSF was for a 3-bedroom unit (1,270 sqft) at S$2,356 psf or S$2,993,000 on 26 Nov 2014. According to the prices for The Meyerise, it clearly reflects that units with the sea view commanded a higher premium.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|30-May-15||97 MEYER ROAD #13-xx||1,313||1,915||2,515,000|
|11-May-15||97 MEYER ROAD #09-xx||1,270||1,708||2,170,000|
|28-Apr-15||97 MEYER ROAD #21-xx||1,313||2,276||2,989,000|
|13-Apr-15||97 MEYER ROAD #16-xx||872||2,064||1,800,000|
|16-Feb-15||97 MEYER ROAD #23-xx||1,270||1,978||2,512,000|
|5-Jan-15||97 MEYER ROAD #21-xx||1,270||1,979||2,514,000|
|26-Nov-14||97 MEYER ROAD #31-xx||1,270||2,356||2,993,000|
|20-Nov-14||93 MEYER ROAD #08-xx||883||1,926||1,700,000|
|29-Sep-14||97 MEYER ROAD #14-xx||872||2,029||1,769,000|
|23-Sep-14||97 MEYER ROAD #17-xx||1,270||1,927||2,448,000|
How does The Meyerise compare with its neighbouring freehold East Coast condos/apartments?
Here we have a list of condominiums/apartments around Meyer Road, East Coast. Based on comparison of average PSF price, The Meyerise commands a slightly higher sum of S$1,988 psf, as compare to the surrounding developments which are ranging from S$1,350 to S$2,501 psf.
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|THE SEAFRONT ON MEYER||FREEHOLD||2010||1,504|
|THE VIEW @ MEYER||FREEHOLD||2009||1,620|
|THE LINE @ TANJONG RHU||FREEHOLD||UNCOMPLETED||2,501|
The Meyerise Review
Back when The Meyerise was launched in late 2011, it was probably one of the most sought-after property along Meyer Road. Despite its somehow “exorbitant” pricing (as compared to its neighbours), about 104 units were sold within the initial launch period. That makes up to about 44% of the entire development.
Not bad. Really not bad at all.
And here’s the really bad stuff. As of 15 April 2016, developers have decided to slash prices by up to 18% (for a limited period). This is wrecking news for most of the all the buyers who bought earlier.
What sort of price cut are we looking at?
First of all, let’s take a look the 2 bedroom units on Stack 3 for example. Here are the prices which were transacted previously.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||SIZE (SQ FT)||PSF ($)||PRICE ($)|
|26-Sep-11||93 MEYER ROAD #02-03||883||1,723||1,521,000|
|28-Sep-11||93 MEYER ROAD #04-03||883||1,791||1,581,000|
|21-Sep-11||93 MEYER ROAD #05-03||883||1,825||1,611,000|
|26-Sep-11||93 MEYER ROAD #06-03||883||1,859||1,641,000|
|28-Sep-11||93 MEYER ROAD #07-03||883||1,893||1,671,000|
|20-Nov-14||93 MEYER ROAD #08-03||883||1,926||1,700,000|
|16-May-13||93 MEYER ROAD #09-03||883||1,980||1,748,000|
|21-Oct-15||93 MEYER ROAD #11-03||883||1,944||1,716,000|
As you can see, back in 4Q2015, the price have already been adjusted. However it really isn’t that appealing in my opinion (if you compared #09-03 and #11-03).
#12-03 is only selling at $1,590,000 (or S$1,801 psf) !
The PSF drop may look a lot, but if you look at the overall price quantum, it certainly looks more attractive now.
If you look at the price trend history for Stack 3, the price different for per level is about S$30,000.
Assuming this difference have stayed the same as the launch, the sale price of #12-03 should have been $1,808,000. That’s a whopping S$218,000 drop in price!
On top of the “mouth-watering” price drop, it is easily apparent from the above that The Meyerise promises stylish and superior accommodations that would be challenging to find fault with. Some of its prime selling points are reiterated here nonetheless.
- Being an upcoming housing society, its construction and design reflect the latest innovations in architectural technology – truly robust and durable construction.
- The grandiose landscaping, plush interiors and upscale location will make living here, a matter of much pride and personal satisfaction.
- A great real estate investment, rental as well as resale value for a unit here can be expected to be rather high.
Therefore, owning property at The Meyerise shall be an exercise in luxurious and pleasurable living.
Do note that the above price discount is only for a very limited time period only.
To schedule for a viewing appointment (actual unit), or if you wish to find out more about The Meyerise, please kindly fill up the form below to indicate your interest. Or you can just give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.