The upcoming condominium complex by one of Singapore’s leading residential developers, Commonwealth Towers is expected to be completed by 2019. It will set to an iconic and prominent residential development which will offer residents a stunning breathtaking view of the beautiful city. Its two majestic towers, with their futuristic design and elegant homes within, are likely to become the most sought-after properties in the near future.
Commonwealth Towers Location
Commonwealth Towers condo finds itself to be located centrally in Singapore’s upscale District 3 of Singapore, along Commonwealth Avenue. Thus residents will have all possible amenities and comforts at close call.
- A short walk away from Queenstown MRT station, travelling to distant parts of the city from one’s home here shall be very convenient.
- Important city locations such as the Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre and the famous Orchard Road shopping belt are a mere 10-minute drive away.
- For vehicle owners, good connectivity to all city locations is assured, given the proximity to major roadways including Tanglin Road, Alexander Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
- Numerous top educational institutions of great repute lie within the vicinity of Commonwealth Towers. Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Queenstown Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa Covent and Crescent Girls’ School are all located very close by.
- Residents can also take a stroll down to major malls such as IKEA Alexandra, Alexandra Central, Queensway Shopping Centre and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. It’s where they will find plenty of retail, food & beverage and entertainment options.
- Major Singaporean entertainment hubs including VivoCity, Sentosa and Mount Faber Park are also not far away.
Clearly, the brilliant location of Commonwealth Towers shall be a major convenience for those living here – everything is within such close reach! It’s no wonder that this new Singapore condo will be sparking the interest of many city dwellers.
Commonwealth Towers Showflat
The location of Commonwealth Towers showflat is not on its actual site. Instead it’s located next to Queenstown Primary School and you will have to enter via Margaret Drive. The daily opening hours are Mon to Thurs – 10am to 6pm, and Fri to Sun – 10am to 8pm. To ensure you get all the first-hand information before looking at Commonwealth Towers showflat, it will still be advisable to check with us on the unit availability beforehand.
Living in Commonwealth Towers Condo
The developers of Commonwealth Towers Singapore have adopted an attitude of extreme attention to detail in planning the interiors of this property; comfort and luxury are their top priorities.
- The rooms have been planned to optimize space, lighting and access to good views.
- Fitments and appliances are of designer quality, while the color schemes and accessories have been tastefully chosen.
- Individual parking spaces and round-the-clock security is to be provided.
- There will be an Olympic-sized swimming pool within the complex, with a sun deck and private dining area to go as well.
- For fitness enthusiasts, there are numerous amenities ranging from an indoor gym and spa pavilions to an outdoor fitness station, tennis court and more.
- There shall also be a clubhouse, several multipurpose rooms, barbeque areas and multiple sky terraces to ensure residents have their recreational demands met with as well.
Clearly, there is very little left to be desired by residents of this housing society in terms of lifestyle and recreation – Commonwealth Towers condo promises a lot, and then some more!
Commonwealth Towers Floor Plan and Available Unit Types
Commonwealth Towers will likely be one of the most highly anticipated Singapore condos as Queenstown/Commonwealth area has not seen a new condominium launch for quite a while. It has been set to accommodate an approximate 845 residential units with a wide range of sizes from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom units, up to 43-storey high:
- 1 Bedroom units covering 431 to 484 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 700 to 807 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 861 to 915 square feet.
- 4 Bedrooms units covering 1,238 to 1,346 square feet.
With several options available, prospective buyers can find what suits their needs best without hassle.
Commonwealth Towers Review
If the abovementioned facts are not convincing enough, here are some more reasons which affirm that living at Commonwealth Towers Singapore would be a great experience for anyone.
- The housing complex provides a great environment for families to live, full of greenery, interactive spaces and recreational hubs as it is.
- Its brilliant location ensures that owning real estate here would be a good investment – the value is likely to appreciate in the near future.
- Living in this chic, fashionable housing society shall surely bring much pleasure to all owners.
It thus stands established that Commonwealth Towers is going to be prime residential real estate, given how absolutely lovely it is. Being in a similar league as its closest neighbours at Redhill precinct, such as Ascentia Sky, Echelon and Alex Residences, Commonwealth Towers is set to be the next big thing in the area.
Here are some information to share:
|Project Name||Commonwealth Towers|
|Developer||Intrepid Investments, Verwood Holdings and Hong Realty (Private) Limited|
|Address||230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue(Next to Queenstown MRT Station)|
|No. of Storey||43|
|No. of Blocks||2|
|Carparking||851 lots inclusive of 6 parking lots for handicapped(1st storey & 3 basement levels)|
|Site Area||130,101 sqft / 12,086.8 sqm|
|Total No. of Units||845 Residential Units|
Living/Dining – 2.8m
|Expected T.O.P Date||Dec 2019|
|Facilites||Sky Terraces, Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities|
**Above information quoted are all approximate & are subjects to changes.
Commonwealth Towers Price History
The following table shows the last 10 units at Commonwealth Towers price transacted (as of 16 August 2015). As shown, the average PSF price in recent months is from S$1,539 psf to S$1,856 psf. The highest PSF price transacted was for 2-bedroom unit (689 sqft) on the 41st floor for S$1,278,400 (or S$1,856 psf).
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|25-Jul-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #27-xx||474||1,759||833,000|
|21-Jul-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #28-xx||797||1,614||1,285,600|
|7-Jul-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #21-xx||463||1,786||826,600|
|3-Jul-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #17-xx||797||1,549||1,233,600|
|29-May-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #24-xx||474||1,727||818,000|
|25-May-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #22-xx||700||1,804||1,262,300|
|5-May-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #15-xx||797||1,539||1,225,600|
|5-May-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #18-xx||463||1,766||817,600|
|29-Apr-15||230 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #41-xx||689||1,856||1,278,400|
|27-Apr-15||232 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #35-14||797||1,714||1,365,600|
How does Commonwealth Towers compare to other new launch condos in the same district?
As of current, there are 4 other new launch condos under construction in District 3, and Commonwealth Towers is the largest condo with about 845 units up for sale, which is about 77% more units than its neighbours’ total average of approximately 476 units. Price wise, Commonwealth Towers price is still comparable with its nearby condo launches at an average of S$1,713. The highest PSF comes from Highline Residences near Tiong Bahru MRT Station, with a staggering S$2,063 psf.
|PROJECT||TENURE||NO. OF UNITS||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|COMMONWEALTH TOWERS||99 YRS FROM 2013||845||1,713|
|ALEX RESIDENCES||99 YRS FROM 2013||429||1,726|
|ECHELON||99 YRS FROM 2012||508||1,531|
|THE CREST||99 YRS FROM 2012||469||1,703|
|HIGHLINE RESIDENCES||99 YRS FROM 2013||500||2,063|
|QUEENS PEAK||99 YRS FROM 2015||736||1,632|
For more details of this development, do drop me a note or give me a call. I will be more than willing to share with you.