A condominium complex perfectly suited for the urban elite, Queens Peak condo will be amongst the most chic, upscale addresses on its completion in 2020. The new launch condo has already created quite a stir in the industry and for good reason.
It is a massive residential project which epitomises the advantages of city fringe living, this 99-year leasehold property will be a great option for both home owners and property investors.
Wonderfully located just a stone’s throw away from the Queenstown MRT station and major expressways and arterial roads, connectivity will not be problem for future residents at all. Moreover, all urban amenities – ranging from hospitals and supermarkets to malls, schools and leisure spots – are available within a 5 km radius.
But what is even more impressive is the long list of condo facilities those living here will have access too. With homes being intelligently designed and beautifully furnished, and a plethora of entertainment options just beyond one’s doorstep, home owners will enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in their self-contained haven.
With the highly reputed MCC Land developing this project, the expectations are set high after their recent success with The Poiz Residences at Potong Pasir. Known for their excellent design and management capabilities, the developers have outdone themselves with the very concept of Queens Peak condo. Read on to find out more.
Queens Peak Condo Location
The latest project by a renowned and reputed property developer, Queens Peak condo provides home buyers with the best interior details. It’s upscale location complemented with numerous outdoor facilities makes Queens Peak a wonderful investment option.
- Located on Dundee Road on the Queenstown residential area, Queens Peak condo stands tall, a one of its kind alluring edifice.
- Queenstown MRT is practically a minute’s walk from the condo, making it superbly connected to the rest of Singapore.
- Situated in the heart of three flourishing residential colonies- Redhill, Queenstown and Tiong Bahru, the condo boasts of a well developed, lively neighbourhood.
- Queen Peak’s proximity to various hospitals such as Singapore General Hospital (SGH), National University of Singapore (NUS), and many more assure a great influx of tenants who are doctors and expats.
- Other attractive shopping and dining amenities like Holland Village, IKEA Alexandra and The Anchorage are located nearby, and can easily be driven down to.
- A number of reputable schools like Crescent Girls School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, New Town Primary School, and Gan Eng Seng Primary are not far away, making it the perfect choice for those who wish to pursue education nearby.
- The excellent transport division makes the plush Star Vista- the new retail and entertainment hub with hundreds of stores- easy accessible, since it is located next to Buona Vista MRT.
Queens Peak Condo Facilities
Each residential unit at Queens Peak is sure to be an exceptional flat, nonetheless. Residents will enjoy pleasing interiors and relaxing ambience while living in this housing complex.
- The Queens Peak condos are carefully designed and developed to keep the hustle bustle of city life away from the comfortable confines of your house, yet well within your reach. Each unit comes with top-notch fittings, high ceiling and glass windows
- The residential complex is made to suit the lavish lifestyles of those who settle for more. The condo is complete with a wide array of options for those who play sports, like a tennis court, swimming pool, Outdoor Fitness Station, Indoor gym and sun deck, 50m lap pool, children’s play-garden, among others.
- There are also beautifully designed spaces for get-togethers, such as BBQ areas and a clubhouse, so that your best moments are spent in the company of your friends in jaw-dropping backdrops.
- Adequate parking facilities and round-the-clock security is offered by the developers of the estate. Rest assured, you will be comfortable and living in the house of your dreams.
- Queens Peak also comes with a childcare centre as well as a retail shop, which makes it a great accommodation option for the couples having kids.
Queens Peak Floor Plan & Unit Types
Spread over a whopping 113, 194 sq ft of land, Queens Peak will comprise of 2 tower blocks with a total of 736 residential units in the popular city fringe district. The available unit types will be:
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bedroom with Study units covering 431 -495 sq ft
- 2 Bedroom units covering: 624 – 807 sq ft
- 3 Bedroom units covering: 807 – 1,055 sq ft
- 4 Bedroom units covering: 1,507 sq ft
- 5 Bedroom units covering: 2,002 sq ft
- Penthouses units covering: 4,628 – 4,768 sq ft
With different accommodation options available, the requirements of different kinds of households can be easily met. At Queens Peak, there’s something available for every home buyer!
Queens Peak Showflat
The Queens Peak showflat is located along Dundee Road, at the actual site of the development. For information on opening hours and unit availability, please kindly check with us at (+65) 6631 8384 beforehand, in order not to make a wasted trip down.
Queens Peak Condo Price Indication
According to the Queens Peak condo price guide given by the developer, the 1-bedroom starts from $674,000, 2-bedroom from $958,000 and 3-bedroom from $1.344 million etc. The per square foot price for Queens Peak is averaging around $1450 – $1600 for the lower floor units, and $1650 – $1800 for units on the higher floors.
Queens Peak Condo Review
It wouldn’t be wrong to assume that Queens Peak is one of the most awaited real estate projects in Singapore as it has an amazing combination of luxuriant interiors as well as a prime location.
Some reasons why you might want to seek accommodation or invest in the property in Queens Peak are as follows:
- Queens Peak is situated in an already upscale residential area and is a short drive away from the Central Business District, the Southern Waterfront, and Orchard Road.
- It has a solid rental potential from Biopolis, NUH, One North, Fusionpolis, and so on.
- The present-day facilities like indoor gym and a lap pool will make for an enjoyable living experience within the unit.
- This housing complex assures a splendid living experience for residents of all kinds, including single occupants or families. Even for the potential investors, the condo unit is a great investment option as the return is sure to increase in future.
- MRT Station on the East West Line in Singapore is 3 minutes walk from Queens Peak, which further links the condo unit to major financial districts like Marina Bay Center, Raffles Place, and alike. This is definitely going to be a major plus for the foreign expats working in the proximity.
Living in a residential unit with great locality and spacious layout will be a matter of pride for dwellers. definitely, Queens Peak is going to become the most sought after residential accommodation in Singapore. With so much at offer, who wouldn’t want to live here?