The sprawling grounds of Leedon Residence – a brand new Singapore freehold condominium complex on the land-scarce island – are a delightful proposition as an urban living destination. The abundant foliage and serene atmosphere offer the ambiance of a relaxing retreat, smack in the middle of a bustling, busy city.
Leedon Residence Developer
Being a listed company in the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) since 1978 and probably one of the most reputable property developers in Singapore, GuocoLand has successfully developed a total of 35 private residential properties – yielding an estimate of 10,000 homes within its history of more than 40 years.
Other than being the proud developer of Leedon Residence and their latest Martin Modern condo, they have also developed Tanjong Pagar Centre, which is the group’s flagship mixed-used property in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District area Tanjong Pagar – with Grade-A offices, F&B, retail and also the iconic luxury residential project Wallich Residence; All integrated into one single mega-development.
GuocoLand has also developed a strong real estate portfolio across various major cities which includes the likes of Shanghai, Beijing and also their most recent venture into markets in Australia and United Kingdom.
Leedon Residence Location
Standing next door to the most fashionable Leedon Park Good Class Bungalow Enclave, Leedon Residence is located on a wide expanse land area of 522,322 square feet at 12 Leedon Heights, Singapore 267935. The exclusivity it promises is supplemented by great connectivity to city locales via roads and MRT.
- Several MRT Stations including those of Farrer Road and Holland Village are a few minutes’ walk away.
- Its location in prime District 10 brings several major roads and the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) within easy access.
- Educational facilities are in close proximity with prestigious institutions such as the Nanyang Primary School, Hwa Chong Institution, Tanglin Trust School, National Junior College and the Experiential Learning School being a stone’s throw away.
- The serene Botanic Gardens of Singapore provide an escape into nature which is well within reach.
- Entertainment, recreation and shopping facilities are also very accessible with the triple luxury of Orchard Road, Holland Village and Dempsey Hill, all being a short drive away.
As is evident, there shall be no dearth of availability or access to metropolitan amenities for residents of Leedon Residence.
Leedon Residence Condo Facilities
Leedon Residence promises the dual benefits of all modern comforts in a nature-friendly, green ambience. This intoxicating combination guarantees a most healthy and satisfying living experience.
- The apartment interiors have been designed intelligently and furnished tastefully to create elegant, robust homes with quality fitments.
- A 200m nature trail is within the residence complex itself, allowing residents the pleasure of exploring and enjoying the natural environment. Additionally, a tree avenue, as well as tree grove, serve similar purposes.
- A sizeable lap pool, large kids’ pool and several other water bodies promise further leisure and enjoyment.
- For the fitness enthusiasts, several facilities including a well-equipped gymnasium, fitness corner, tennis courts and water court are provided.
- A gourmet dining lounge and exclusive residents’ club add to the list of recreational and luxury facilities made available to residents.
Therefore, Leedon Residence has all those amenities typical to a luxury condominium complex and some more. Its’ residents are sure to enjoy living in such lovely environs.
Leedon Residence Floor Plan and Unit Types
Leedon Residence consists a total of 381 units of varied layouts and sizes. These include:
- 2 Bedroom units covering approximately 1,044 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering approximately 2,100 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering approximately 2,600 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units – Garden Suites and Sky Suites.
- 5 Bedroom units – Penthouses.
With so many residential options to choose from, the requirements of all kinds of residents are likely to be met.
Leedon Residence Review
If you have been around in the Singapore real estate market for the last couple of years, you will realise private properties in this country are getting smaller and smaller. Not just in the sizes of the units, but also in terms of land area. I mean, let’s face it, land is precious in this tiny little sovereign state.
When I first stepped into Leedon Residence, I could immediately feel its grandness and the luxury of this amazing freehold development.
First of all, luxury is nothing without privacy. The entire development spans across a vast land area of more than 5-hectares with only a mere 381 private homes – something which is absolutely rare in today’s property market as property developers these days try to squeeze in as many units as possible in order to maximise profits.
In terms of unit sizes, there isn’t really much to complain about as they are ranged from no less 1,000-sq ft for a 2-bedroom unit, to its biggest apartment unit at 8,051 sq ft.
The salient features of this condominium, as enlisted earlier above, are representatives of the many charms of Leedon Residence. Some additional takeaways that living here may generate are further highlighted.
- The luscious natural beauty provides for a healthy and wholesome living space.
- Grandiose construction and the many luxury amenities provided shall make living here a source of much pleasure and pride.
- From the investment perspective, owning property here would create great prospects for the future, for its value is projected to appreciate manifold in years to come.
With all this and more in store for its residents, Leedon Residence becomes a highly considerable lodging destination. A couple of my clients have often made comparisons between this luxury condo and Gramercy Park (by CDL) as they are both situated in the same residential district. For this instance, I will give my vote to Leedon Residence.
Leedon Residence Price History
The following table reflects the last 10 transactions (as of 8 July 2015) at Leedon Residence. The highest PSF price transacted was S$2,058 psf for a 3-bedroom unit (2,131-sqft) on 17 June 2015.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||TYPE OF SALE||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|20-Jun-15||20 LEEDON HEIGHTS #01-xx||NEW SALE||7,987||1,524||12,168,387|
|18-Jun-15||10 LEEDON HEIGHTS #05-xx||NEW SALE||2,648||1,775||4,700,000|
|17-Jun-15||22 LEEDON HEIGHTS #08-xx||NEW SALE||2,131||2,058||4,386,960|
|13-Jun-15||22 LEEDON HEIGHTS #09-xx||NEW SALE||2,669||2,054||5,483,214|
|5-Jun-15||14 LEEDON HEIGHTS #03-xx||NEW SALE||2,669||1,761||4,700,000|
|4-Jun-15||22 LEEDON HEIGHTS #04-xx||NEW SALE||2,131||1,922||4,096,980|
|3-Jun-15||14 LEEDON HEIGHTS #09-xx||NEW SALE||2,669||1,901||5,075,000|
|3-Jun-15||14 LEEDON HEIGHTS #08-xx||NEW SALE||2,131||1,841||3,923,000|
|30-May-15||22 LEEDON HEIGHTS #07-xx||NEW SALE||2,669||1,996||5,328,000|
|25-May-15||14 LEEDON HEIGHTS #10-xx||NEW SALE||2,131||1,890||4,028,000|
How does Leedon Residence compare with other surrounding condominiums?
From the following table, we will be comparing average PSF prices between Leedon Residence and the neighbouring developments (less than 500-metre radius) which are slightly newer (under construction or completed within the last couple of years). As you can see, units at Leedon Residence have been transacting at an average of S$1,946 psf, as compared to its neighbours which are selling at an average psf ranging from S$1,513 to S$1,864.
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|D’LEEDON||99 YRS FROM 2010||UNCOMPLETED||1,644|
To schedule for an exclusive viewing for Leedon Residence, you can contact us at (+65) 6631 8384 or simply fill up the contact form below.