Gramercy Park Singapore
Grange Road, District 10, Grange Road|Nassim|Tanglin
The upcoming brand new condo of Gramercy Park Singapore by City Developments Ltd (CDL), which is expected to be completed in 2016, promises the perfect combination of luxury and community living.
With two towers built to house a whopping 174 units, this new launch condo is expected to be counted amongst the most upscale addresses in Singapore City. It is set to line up against some of its closest high-end new launch condo developments such as The Crest condo and Mon Jervois.
Gramercy Park Location
Standing tall at the heart of the city in Prime District 10, at 57 Grange Road, Gramercy Park Singapore condo’s wonderful location makes it a great place to be living at.
- Just 10 minutes away from the Orchard MRT Station, there is easy access to all important locales of the city from here.
- Singapore’s Central Business District is a mere 5-minute-drive away via a major expressway.
- Various reputed educational institutions including International School Singapore, Overseas Family School, River Valley Primary School, Raffles Girls’ School, the Finnish Supplementary School and more are in close proximity.
- Singapore’s premiere shopping destination – Orchard Road – is also a stone’s throw away. This allows residents to have numerous supermarkets, restaurants and exclusive boutiques in their immediate vicinity.
- Other locations promising entertainment and recreational opportunities, including the Tang Plaza, Wheelock Place and Ngee Ann City Takashimaya Shopping Centre, are also nearby.
- Various famous clubs including the American Club, the Tanglin Club and the Pines Club are a short drive away.
- Future residents will also enjoy the benefits of a closer MRT station when the Orchard Boulevard Train Station (along Thomson Line) becomes fully operational in 2021.
Therefore, all possible amenities and recreational facilities would be within easy reach for those living at Gramercy Park Singapore.
On the Inside of Gramercy Park Singapore
The brilliant Gramercy Park Singapore location is just the tip of the iceberg; the interiors and lifestyle services to be made available to residents will ensure that they are exposed to nothing but the best – luxury and style guaranteed.
- The apartments have been designed using architectural innovations that optimize space management for larger, roomier homes.
- The fittings are modular and of superior quality, assuring both aesthetic beauty and durability.
- Safe environment with security and surveillance provided 24×7.
- Luxury amenities including a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, children’s playing facilities, spa, sauna and more shall be available as well.
- Private lift access for all residences at Gramercy Park condo
With all this and more at the residents’ disposal, all their essential and non-essential needs shall be catered to, right within this new launch Singapore condo!
Gramercy Park Floor Plan and Unit Types
Four types of lodging units of varying size and layout shall be available:
- 2 Bedroom units covering 1,206 to 1,314 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1,884 to 2,218 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 2,562 to 3,165 square feet.
- Penthouses units covering 5,554 to 7,287 square feet.
With so many options to choose from, the household requirements of most people shall be easily met.
Here’s a sample floor plan of the 3-bedroom unit:
Gramercy Park Singapore Review
It goes without saying that living at Gramercy Park Singapore would be a most luxurious and satisfying experience. But that’s not all, there are other reasons one should consider living here:
- A children-friendly environment is provided which is also at once, completely conducive to the prerogatives of adults.
- A clean, green and well-maintained housing complex, residents would enjoy the tranquil atmosphere with much peace of mind.
- This shall be a great investment for the property is liable to high appreciation in land-scarce Singapore.
Once completed, Gramercy Park Singapore is sure to be amongst those locales, where owning a house shall be a source of great pride – an ideal lodging option for those who enjoy opulent environs and comfortable living.
Gramercy Park Singapore Price Analysis
Using the comparables from the following table, below we show the latest average PSF of the nearby projects. It is calculated by taking the average PSF of all units that are transacted in the last 6 months where transactions are available in these projects. It is understood that Gramercy Park will be asking for an average premium of around S$3000 psf.
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PSF PRICE (S$) **||HIGHEST PSF PRICE (S$) **|
|ONE TREE HILL RESIDENCE||FREEHOLD||2008||1,936||2,001|
|THE CREST||99-YR LEASEHOLD||UNDER CONSTRUCTION||1,684||1,784|
|MON JERVOIS||99-YR LEASEHOLD||UNDER CONSTRUCTION||1,797||1,984|
** Updated as of 21 June 2015
Gramercy Park Singapore Floor Plans
For Gramercy Park Floor Plans, you can download them from the following link: