For those who seek a luxurious residence in the midst of their hectic lives, Fraser Centrepoint has a solution for your endless search at Seaside Residences.
Their upcoming project at East Coast of Singapore, slated to be delivered in the coming years is certainly one of its kind project.
The group battled out with 7 other property developers for this huge plot of land (207,847 sq ft) on Siglap Road under the Government Land Sales (GLS) programme back in January 2016, with a winning bid of S$624.18 million.
If you’ve been a big fan of properties in the East Coast – or rather along to coastal shorelines, there haven’t been any new launches or land sales within the precinct in recent years.
So what has Fraser Centrepoint to offer prospective buyers in today’s property market? Let’s take a look.
Seaside Residences Developer
Fraser Centrepoint is probably one of the top and most renowned property developers in Singapore, with property developments and investments all over across Asia, Europe and Australia.
In Singapore, their business focuses not only on the residential property segment, but also commercial – mainly shopping malls as well.
Under the group’s brand, it has constructed and sold more than 17,000 residential homes in Singapore (which includes Soleil @ Sinaran at Novena and RiverTree Residences at Fernvale), managing a total of 12 malls (such as Northpoint, Centrepoint, Causeway Point) and 10 commercial office developments (such as China Square Central and Alexandra Technopark).
Their most recent well-known success being North Park Residences at Yishun Central – a mega mixed-use property development with 910 homes constructed above a shopping mall (an extension of the current Northpoint).
Seaside Residences Location
The positioning of Seaside Residences location is certainly a rarity in today’s market as the development is be fronted by the East Coast shoreline which will offer most residents an unblocked sea view and accessibility to the East Coast Park for some recreational activities.
On top of what it has to offer within its proximity, what has really attracted potential buyers is the convenient location of the Seaside Residences.
- Located a stone’s throw from the upcoming Siglap MRT (part of the Thomson-East Coast MRT Line), the condo will be well-connected via train to the entire city of Singapore.
- Apart from the convenience of the train service by the time that Seaside Residences is completed, a number of expressways like the Ayer Rajah Expressway, East Coast Expressway and Pan Island Expressway are located not far from the plot, making it’s connectivity via driving an even more attractive feature.
- A number of shopping centres and schools (such as Victoria School & Junior College and Tao Nan School) await those who are interested in condos that provide luxury and convenience all in one development.
Seaside Residences Condo Facilities
Seaside Residences condo boasts of modern amenities in order to match high quality living preferences of residents. The development will feature a 115 metre-long infinity pool and also a sky terrace between the 14th storey to 16th storey – a 3-storey ceiling height.
On top of that, there will also be a sunken courtyard, clubhouses, jaccuzi, cascading water feature, children’s playground, function room, BBQ areas, outdoor fitness station, swimming pool, and a sun deck – a fun-filled lifestyle awaits at the Seaside Residences.
Modern styling and competitive pricing make living at Seaside Residences a dream for mid to upper-class residents. Moreover, the wide-range of unit types are suitable for small and large families alike.
The condo has been designed to cater to the needs and requirements of families.
In order to live up to its name, Fraser Centrepoint mentioned that Seaside Residence has been designed with the intent to offer gorgeous unblocked sea views – with 70% of the units being fronting towards the sea.
Seaside Residences Floor Plan and Unit Types
Seaside Residences will consist of 4 blocks in total with each 27-storey tall – housing 843 residential units. The Siglap new launch condo will have units ranging from 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom unit types and also penthouses. Here are the available units types, together with Seaside Residences Floor Plan for each unit layout.
- 1-Bedroom Suites: 420 to 689 sqft
- 1-Bedroom + Study Suites: 592 to 775 sqft
- 2-Bedroom Viva: 678 to 915 sqft
- 2-Bedroom Trio: 829 to 980 sqft
- 2-Bedroom Vantage: 786 to 936 sqft
- 3-Bedroom Viva: 1023 sqft
- 3-Bedroom Prive: 1259 to 1475 sqft
- 3-Bedroom + Study Viva: 1087 to 1302 sqft
- 3-Bedroom + Study Vantage: 1130 sqft
- 4-Bedroom Vista: 1485 sqft
- 4-Bedroom Prive: 1679 to 1938 sqft
Seaside Residences Showflat Location
The Seaside Residences showflat is likely to be located at the actual site of the condo development, which will be able to give prospective buyers a clearer understanding and vision of the precinct and its surroundings. For more information and its opening hours, you can give us a call at (+65) 6631-8384 to find out.
Seaside Residences Price Analysis
The Seaside Residences price guide given by the media on 11 January 2017 was in the range between S$1,550 to S$1,650 per square foot (psf), thus a 1-bedroom could be easily be priced from S$700,000 onwards.
Based on given sources from various marketing agencies, here is an indication on Seaside Residences price:
- 1-Bedroom from S$7xx,000
- 1-Bedroom + Study from S$8xx,000
- 2-Bedroom from S$1,0xx,000
- 3-Bedroom from S$1,5xx,000
- 4-Bedroom and Penthouses are to be advised
The price does seem reasonable enough, but assuming the median psf price is S$1,600, how does the Seaside Residences price compare with its more prominent neighbouring resale condos?
|PROJECT NAME||TENURE||COMPLETION||NO. OF UNITS||AVERAGE PSF (S$)|
The above figures are extracted based on transaction data from the last 6 months (from 23 January 2017). Notice that the nearby resale condos are very much older and dated, thus prices much lower than the brand new Seaside Residences, especially for those which are also leasehold properties as their lease term shortens.
Lets do a price comparison with some of the newer completed condos along the East Coast shoreline.
|PROJECT NAME||TENURE||COMPLETION||NO. OF UNITS||AVERAGE PSF (S$)|
It does seem like the choices are very much limited for buyers looking at only newer developments, and the premium to pay for is almost twice as much as the much older ones.
Seaside Residences Review
Seaside Residences, the new seafront-living condominium at Siglap Link is expected to be completed by 2021. Each condo unit has been designed for maximum ventilation and incredibly comforting housing experience.
Apart from the absolutely stunning location, there are many other reasons for living in Seaside Residences, which are as follows:
- The units are equipped with high-quality furnishings and assure a nice unblocked seaview.
- The development project has been helmed by Frasers Centrepoint Limited – a leading real estate company with a portfolio spanning across residential, industrial, and commercial assets. Frasers also handles properties in almost 80 countries spread across Asia, Europe, and Middle East.
- Completely resort style condo facilities ideal for an individual or family to enjoy.
- With East Coast Park being just a few minutes away from Seaside Residences, you can be one with the nature in an easy manner.
All-in-all, Seaside Residences offer a combination of modern facilities and convenient access, thus making for choicest investment option in Singapore.