Nestled in District 5 of Singapore, along West Coast Vale, Parc Riviera will be a massive development sitting on a large land site of 203,510 square feet.
The tender for this land parcel was won by EL Development after a tough battle and one can thus expect great things from this upcoming condominium complex. This new launch condo development will consist of 752 units in total, providing numerous amenities to its residents as it is conveniently connected to West Coast Highway.
One of the key selling points of Parc Riviera shall be its location close to the Jurong Lake District. With the latter area expected to be the a major business hub in times to come, residents of this condo will be a short distance away from where all the commercial buzz is.
Naturally, there is no paucity of markets, malls, schools, malls and entertainment options in the vicinity. Easy connectivity to different parts of the city via rail and road transport is also assured. Simply put, nothing will be too far away for those living at Parc Riviera.
The developer of this 36-storey high-rise residential condo is leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that the living experience offered at Parc Riviera is unparalleled. Thus, a wide range of condo facilities and leisure activities will be at the residents’ disposal. With all this and much more to enjoy, who wouldn’t want to live here? Read on for more details!
Developer of Parc Riviera Singapore
EL Development has been one of the established forerunners in Singapore’s real estate arena and has a good record of residential and industrial projects backing the organisation.
Some of its most popular projects including La Fiesta, Rosewood Suites, Parc Centennial, Skysuites 17, Symphony Suites, Illuminaire on Devonshire, and many more.
EL Development Pte Ltd initially began as a tiny business unit and its first taste with success came in 2007 when it sold its first high end residential unit, Rhapsody on Mount Elizabeth, in less than 6 weeks.
Following the successful venture, the company even started its first industrial development, named Nordix, which was sold within 2 months. Since then the company has become a brand name with the core vision to attain maximum satisfaction of its clients.
Parc Riviera Location
Parc Riviera is perhaps your best bet if you want to put up in the heart of a busy district. It provides for all entertainment and convenience needs.
- Located a stone’s throw from Jurong East, which is all set to be the next Central Business District in Singapore. Travelling to Jurong East is projected to become easier, thanks to the new High Speed Railway Terminus. Travelling to Kuala Lumpur will also be a breeze.
- Clementi Mall and 321 Clementi is a few minutes’ drive from the condo, making it the perfect location for those who wish to experience a little luxury every now and then. The many retail stores and shopping centres provide the perfect opportunity to the residents to shop, eat and dine on their own convenience.
- Clementi MRT being a few minutes distance from Parc Riviera condo, it takes just about twenty minutes to be in the heart of Singapore. The location of the condo makes it super easy to experience the best of both worlds minus the hassles of living in Clementi town.
- Qifa Primary School, Tanglin Secondary School, The Japanese Kindergarten, Pei Tong Primary School and The Japanese Secondary School are just some of the schools located nearby. NUS is also a stone’s throw from the condo, making it perfect for those with educational requirements.
- Good lifestyle wouldn’t be afar for those living in Parc Riveria as nice entertainment hubs including Avenue Sports Hub, Jurong Country Club, The Sports Arena, and West Coast Recreation centre are all closeby.
Parc Riviera Condo Facilities
At Parc Riviera condo, the apartments will consist of spacious and accommodative rooms that can easily cater you anyone’s specialised needs.The living room and adjoining bedrooms provide utmost comfort, being large and roomy. The balcony provides a bird’s eye view of the surrounding areas.
The developers and architects of the condo have designed the condo to ensure the privacy of each and every resident. The balconies do not allow for unrestricted contact and ensure the privacy of every unit.
For those who appreciates the locality of West Coast, a unique lifestyle awaits those who wish to live in luxury- comfort and round-the-clock security in this well-planned residential complex are promised.
The tranquility of Sungai Ulu Pandan is at your behest, with the serene Pandan Reservoir also just a couple of minutes away- why settle for less.
Parc Riviera Floor Plans and Unit Types
Among the 753 units being offered at Parc Riviera, there will be a wide range of unit selection for home buyers, with various different floor plans.
- 1 Bedroom (128 units): 463 to 667 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Executive (144 units): 603 to 926 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Premium (208 units): 646 to 1033 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Executive (64 units): 906 to 1335 sqft
- 3 Bedroom Premium (72 units): 1012 to 1442 sqft
- 4 Bedroom (136 units): 1152 to 1711 sqft
Parc Riviera Prices
As reported on the papers on 1st Nov 2016, Parc Riviera prices are indicated as follow, with a ‘one-tier pricing’ scheme:
- 1 Bedroom starting from $550K
- 2 Bedroom Executive starting from $725k
- 2 Bedroom Premium starting from $775k
- 3 Bedroom Executive starting from $1.05M
- 3 Bedroom Premium starting from $1.10M
- 4 Bedroom starting from $1.25M
Parc Riviera Showflat
The Parc Riviera showflat will be situated at the actual site of the development. For opening hours, you can enquiry with us at (+65) 6631-8384 first and check on the availability & prices, in order not to make a wasted trip down.
Parc Riviera Review
It goes without saying that Parc Riviera assures superior accommodation and excellent connectivity to prime areas. As per market analysis, the cost during launching is expected to be in between $1200-$1300. Apart from all these things, there are many other factors, one should consider living here.
- The planned Singapore-Malaysia high-speed railway station in Jurong East is going to be a great connectivity option for the dwellers who wish to travel to and from Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur will be just 90 minutes away when traveling via the high-speed rail. Frequent travelers to Kuala Lumpur will save all the hassle of having to go through the boarding process and traveling via airplane.
- Parc Riviera has a great leasing potential thus making it a choicest option available for renters.
- The condominium unit is well-connected to various medical facilities, including National University Hospital(NUH) and other Jurong community hospitals.
- Lastly, all those looking forward to spend time outdoors will have great advantage living in Parc Riviera high-rise condo unit as it is close to Pandan Reservoir. Morning runs along the Park Connector shall ensure great and a healthy lifestyle.
As is evident from all of the above mentioned points, Parc Riviera is an awesome living destination where dwellers shall expect a wholesome living experience.