Marina Bay Residences
18 Marina Boulevard, District 01, Marina Bay
Overlooking the beautiful waters of Singapore’s Marina Bay, this housing complex promises a haven of tranquillity at the heart of the city. Marina Bay Residences, with its 55 floors and 428 units, is an architectural marvel which boasts of chic, modern designing and tasteful furnishing. Completed in 2010, this real estate has now become a most sought after living destination with residents taking much pride in their upscale address.
Marina Bay Residences Location
Marina Bay Residences stands tall and majestic on 18 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018980 in District 1. Such a location places it smacks in the middle of all amenities and urban buzz, with anything residents may desire within close reach.
- The Downtown MRT and Marina Bay MRT Station are both less than a minute’s drive away.
- For vehicle owners, easy access to Marina Way, Marina Boulevard and East Coast Parkway assure quick connectivity to other parts of the city.
- Several schools and higher studies’ institutes are located nearby. The Singapore Accountancy Academy, American College, Singapore Institute Of Labour Studies, Singapore Academy Of Law, Columbia Business School and more, are all within close proximity.
- Numerous shopping facilities are a stone’s throw away, with Marina Square, Marina Bay Sands Shoppes, Funan Digital Life Mall and Far East Square being a few minutes away.
- Recreational, entertainment and dining facilities are also within easy reach with the Marina Bay Waterfront area, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort, the Esplanade, and The Promontory @ Marina Bay right in the vicinity of this premium condominium complex.
Therefore, residents of Marina Bay Residences can enjoy the dual luxury of a quiet retreat in the midst of all city life and metropolitan facilities.
On the Inside of Marina Bay Residences
The interiors of Marina Bay Residences are simply stunning. Elegant landscaping and intelligent architectural innovations have produced living spaces that are homely, comfortable and very luxurious.
- Apartments have been furnished with designer fitments and utility fixtures of great quality.
- Ample parking spaces and 24-hour Concierge services are provided to residents.
- An exclusive Sky Lounge on the 47th Floor offers stunning visuals of the cityscape and wonderful ambiance for mingling with co-residents.
- A splash pool, a children’s pool, and a Jacuzzi offer luxurious leisure facilities to the residents.
- A well-equipped gymnasium and a huge spa facility on the 27th floor are ideal retreats for champions of healthy living.
- Open pavilions and barbeque pits provide great locales for small gatherings and community interaction.
It is easy to arrive at the conclusion that living at Marina Bay Residences shall be an exercise in luxuriance and splendor with all modern comforts at the residents’ disposal.
Marina Bay Residences Floor Plan & Unit Types
There are 5 types of units with varied specifications available to residents. These include:
- 1 Bedroom Studio-Units covering 710 – 753 sqft.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 980 – 1,227 sqft.
- 3 Bedroom units coverings 1,625 – 1,991 sqft.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 2,368 – 2,379 sqft.
- Spacious penthouses with brilliant visuals of the city.
Marina Bay Residences Floor PlansPrev 1 of 18 Next
Given the variety of size and design options available, the units of Marina Bay Residences cater to the requirements of all kinds of households.
Marina Bay Residences Review
The wonderful housing complex requires no further endorsement. However, highlighting its key offerings is in order.
- Well-maintained luxury apartments assure privacy, comfort, and convenience.
- The full range of condominium facilities allows for most daily and recreational needs to be met, right within the housing complex itself.
- Residency here adds to the quality of life and prestige of residents.
The bottom line then is, living at Marina Bay Residences is the best kind of lodging experience, especially for those who revel in extravagant excesses.
Marina Bay Residences Price History
The following table is the details for residential units transacted at Marina Bay Residences during the last 6 months (as of 30 June 2015). The highest transacted PSF price was for a 4-bedroom (2368-sqft) unit on the 44th floor, for S$3,665 psf.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||TYPE OF AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||TRANSACTED PRICE (S$)|
|10-Mar-15||18 MARINA BOULEVARD #48-xx||1,130||STRATA||2,300||2,600,000|
|13-Feb-15||18 MARINA BOULEVARD #39-xx||2,368||STRATA||3,150||7,459,200|
|13-Feb-15||18 MARINA BOULEVARD #38-xx||2,368||STRATA||3,450||8,169,600|
|5-Feb-15||18 MARINA BOULEVARD #44-xx||2,368||STRATA||3,665||8,680,000|
How does Marina Bay Residences compare with other surrounding condominiums?
In the table below, it shows the latest average PSF price for transacted units (based on the latest month where there was transaction) in for each project which is within close proximity to Marina Bay Residences. The average PSF for Marina Bay Residences was S$2,300 in March 2015, whereas the rest ranged from S$1,567 to S$2,357 PSF.
|Project||Latest Average PSF|
|Marina Bay Residences||$2,300 (Mar 15)|
|Marina Bay Suites||$2,357 (Jun 15)|
|One Shenton||$1,567 (May 15)|
|The Sail @ Marina Bay||$2,061 (Jun 15)|
|The Clift||$2,075 (Jun 15)|
|Marina One Residences||$2,357 (Jun 15)|
If you need more information on the availability and prices of Marina Bay Residences, please fill up the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly. Either that, you can give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.