A luxury condominium that is expected to be completed by December 2018, The Panorama condo remains true to its name, offering stunning visuals of the beautiful city of Singapore.
Elegant design and decor, coupled with extravagant amenities, shall make living here an absolute delight.
The Panorama Condo Location
The Panorama condo will be located at Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 which is one of the most established estates in Singapore.
This housing locality will find itself in the midst of vibrant urban activity in times to come and is one of the most highly sought-after developments in District 20 of Singapore.
The other key features of the Panorama condo location:
- The residents will be in close proximity to the future Mayflower MRT Station, part of the upcoming new Thomson-East Coast MRT Line, and the Yio Chu Kang MRT Station, assuring rail connectivity to different parts of the city.
- Several feeder bus services will be available in the area with the Ang Mo Kio Hub & Bus Interchange being at a short walking distance from the complex.
- In terms of road connectivity, vehicle owners may rest assured of having quick and convenient access to other city locales; with the Central Expressway and forthcoming Seletar Expressway so close by, no local business or social hub would be far away.
- Several schools and colleges fall within a 10 km radius of The Panorama; these include reputed institutions such as the Ang Mo Kio Primary School, Yio Chu Kang Secondary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School, and Anderson Junior College, James Cook University, and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- With the Ang Mo Kio Central Hub and a host of other shopping malls being in the vicinity, residents will have all their daily needs and recreational desires met – from supermarkets and retail outlets, to eateries and cinema halls, everything shall be a mere stone’s throw away.
Simply put, all possible urban amenities lie close to The Panorama condo, thus ensuring that future inhabitants need not venture far for any purpose at all.
On the Inside of the Panorama Condo
This new launch condo at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 will be sitting on a huge land size of 198,942 square feet, consist a total of 698 residential units spread across 6 blocks of maximum 20-storey tall.
The developers envision The Panorama condo as an uber-luxurious living space where modern aesthetics, state-of-the-art technology, and spectacular entertainment facilities come together in a single residential society.
- A chic facade shall encompass houses designed to optimize space, lighting, and beauty. Designer fittings and high-end appliances shall furnish each apartment in a most tasteful manner.
- There shall be five pool facilities at The Panorama including a Lap Pool, a Toddlers’ Pool, a Children’s Pool, a Jacuzzi Cove, and an Aqua Gym.
- For the nature-lovers, the lush greenery of the gardens would be supplemented by a picturesque walking trail, reflective pool, jogger’s path, and novelty eco garden.
- A fitness corner, meditation alcove, and yoga pod would allow residents to cater to their health and wellness.
- For young children, several play areas alongside a pet’s corner and several sports courts shall provide many options for outdoor activity.
- The top floor of all block buildings would have other recreational facilities such as grills and barbeque pits, numerous decks, a Jacuzzi installation, more fitness amenities, and of course some panoramic, spectacular views.
With all this and more in store for future residents, The Panorama is sure to redefine opulent lifestyles in the times to come.
The Panorama Floor Plan and Unit Types
The Panorama condo has a wide range of unit selections for property buyers to choose from. The various unit types made available include:
- 1 Bedroom units covering 431 to 474 Square Feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 678 to 797 Square Feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 990 to 1163 Square Feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 1313 to 1335 Square Feet.
- 5 Bedroom units covering approximately 1561 Square Feet.
- Penthouses covering 1841 to 2411 Square Feet.
The Panorama Condo Price Transaction History
The following table records the last 10 transactions (as of 12 Aug 2015) for The Panorama.
Based on these transactions, the average transacted PSF price is S$1,241, which in my opinion is still relatively attractive in today’s market.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|26-Jul-15||12 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #12-xx||990||1,230||1,218,184|
|26-Jul-15||18 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #10-xx||1,066||1,204||1,282,688|
|25-Jul-15||10 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #10-xx||1,141||1,213||1,383,448|
|24-Jul-15||08 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #09-xx||1,012||1,200||1,213,784|
|20-Jul-15||20 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #14-xx||1,012||1,246||1,260,336|
|12-Jul-15||12 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #09-xx||1,335||1,208||1,612,688|
|11-Jul-15||10 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #18-xx||1,141||1,273||1,452,352|
|7-Jul-15||10 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #20-xx||1,141||1,291||1,473,560|
|7-Jul-15||18 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #15-xx||700||1,322||924,880|
|1-Jul-15||08 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 2 #13-xx||1,012||1,220||1,234,112|
The Panorama Condo Review
If you’ve read a couple of my earlier posts, you will realize that I’ve used a lot of numbers, statistics, and historical figures/trends to analyze the market or a particular property.
The reason is simple. Because numbers don’t lie, statistics don’t lie, historical data don’t lie.
You don’t need to understand rocket science in order to do such analysis work before you enter/exit the property market.
Let’s do this again. I’ll share with you this particular new launch that I have been studying recently.
Honestly, if you are looking to grow your assets, you probably won’t want to miss The Panorama condo.
BELOW MARKET PRICE…SERIOUSLY!
On 09 January 2013, Wheelock Properties put in a winning bid for this particular land site at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 – a staggering amount of S$789.89 psf ppr.
When I saw this piece of news, immediately I knew that it was an absolutely ridiculous amount for a plot at Ang Mo Kio. Why? Let us take a look at the estimated financial costing involved:
As it states, the estimated breakeven cost for Wheelock Properties will be S$1,243 psf ppr. Take note again, that’s the BREAKEVEN price.
That’s the kind of price that developers will sell if they don’t want to make a single cent out of this property.
And frankly, no property developers will do that…until now! If you’ve been actively monitoring government land sales, en bloc sales, and pricing of the development that will be eventually built on them, you would realize that many were sold at an average of 70% to 80% higher than the cost price for the site.
Some even went as high as twice the amount.
Let’s look at a few examples which are relatively close to The Panorama condo:
Clearly, property developers of the surrounding developments priced their development at an average of 200% more than the price which they bought or en-bloc that piece of land for.
For The Panorama condo, the site was bought at S$789.89 psf ppr.
So technically, it should be priced at an average of S$1580psf (based on a 200% gain). Now, let’s look at the average PSF transacted ever since it was launched in January 2014.
It was only S$1,262 psf!
This is probably one of the cheapest new launch condos that you can find in today’s challenging market.
When your entry price is lower than your neighboring new developments earlier, I would say your risk is very much lower than the rest.
Pretty much all to gain and very little to lose. However, if you need convenience at your doorstep, you can also consider Thomson Three or Thomson Impressions which are just down the road.
While there is little doubt that The Panorama Ang Mo Kio will be an upscale, fashionable address to be living at once completed, its other chief features must be reiterated.
- It provides for a wholesome living experience that is rich in excitement and pleasure for both children and adults.
- It shall be as a safe and secure escape from urban hustle-bustle but conveniently close to all modern amenities.
- The Panorama condo represents wonderful prospects from the investment perspective – the property is expected to witness much appreciation with time.
Thus, this real estate project is set to be a most successful venture and a top living destination in tomorrow’s Singapore.
You are likely to expect a quality development from Wheelock Properties as they are well-known for some of their most luxurious developments in prime districts in Singapore:
- Ardmore II
- Ardmore Park
- Grange Residences
- Scotts Square
- Orchard View
If you are considering The Panorama condo and would find out more about the availability and pricing, feel free to reach out to me simply just by filling up the form below.