Principal Garden at Prince Charles Crescent
, District 3, Alexandra|Princes Charles Crescent|Redhill
Principal Garden at Prince Charles Crescent is an upcoming new launch in Singapore which shall create new standards of healthy living in urban society. Based on a 80/20 design philosophy, whereby 80% of land covered is natural greens and the remaining 20% concrete buildings, living here would surely be therapeutic to the body, mind and soul!
Principal Garden Location
Standing tall on Prince Charles Crescent in Singapore’s prestigious District 03, Principal Garden shall afford its residents’ close proximity to urban amenities and important city locations.
- The Redhill MRT station would be a mere 500 metres away from the condo, thus allowing speedy and convenient connectivity to different parts of Singapore.
- Feeder bus services shall also be accessible via stops on Reduced Delta Road and Alexandra Road.
- Important commercial destinations such as the Central Business District and Marina Bay Financial district shall be a short, 10-minute car ride away.
- Numerous educational institutions of great repute also fall in the vicinity of Principal Garden, making it an ideal residence for familied folk. Alexandra Primary School, Crescent Girls’ School, Queenstown Secondary School, CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent and several others are all just a few minutes’ distance from Principal Garden.
- For shopping, eating out, recreation and entertainment, future residents’ shall find a wide variety of multiplexes to choose from; Tiong Bahru Plaza, Queensway Shopping Center, Great World City, Orchard Road and Vivo City are amongst those that fall extremely close by.
- Famous tourist destinations and leisure spots such as the Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore Botanical Garden, Mount Faber, Labrador Park and so on are also all, a short drive away.
Clearly, living at Principal Garden would guarantee residents easy access to not just different parts of the city, but all sorts of modern facilities as well!
On the Inside of this Prince Charles Crescent condo
The hallmark of Principal [email protected] Charles Crescent is the high quality of life its environs promise to proffer at a price that is affordable and less than that of similar condominium properties.
- The developers have promised a unique, distinctive design for the entire complex as well as individual homes – spacious, airy and well-lit, all homes will provide panoramic views of the surrounding natural beauty.
- Home interiors are to be lavishly furnished with top-quality fittings, premium bath ware and high-tech kitchen appliances.
- Ample parking space as well as round the clock security and concierge services shall also be provided to residents.
- For leisurely pursuit and family fun, a 50m lap pool, relaxing Jacuzzi and beautiful sun deck are to be installed.
- There will also be an indoor health club alongside a well-equipped gymnasium that is “surrounded by forest” to allow residents’ upkeep of their fitness levels.
- A club house with numerous facilities including a function room and dining area will also be available for home owners to enjoy.
- Barbeque pits, common greens and the children’s playground shall promote neighbourly interaction and socialization amidst residents.
Thus, those staying at Principal Garden will enjoy a comfortable living space within their homes and a host of leisure facilities right at their doorstep!
Principal Garden Floor Plan and Unit Types
The Principal Garden developer UOL Group and Kheng Leong have planned four 24-storey towers having a total of 663 units here, across a vast land area of 268,715 sqft. The various unit configurations are as follows:
- 1 Bedroom units covering between 484 to 506 sqft.
- 2 Bedroom units covering between 764 to 807 sqft.
- 2 Bedroom Dual-Key units covering 861 sqft.
- 3 Bedroom units covering between 1,076 to 1,238 sqft.
- 3 Bedroom Dual-Key units covering 1,195 sqft.
- 4 Bedroom units covering between 1,572 to 2,002 sqft.
- 5 Bedroom units covering 2,347 sqft.
This diverse mix of variously sized units offers potential buyers the opportunity to find the ideal home that meets their needs at Principal Garden condo.
Principal Garden Price Indication
As reported on 9 October 2015, a 1-bedroom unit will be priced approximately from S$770,000 (or S$1,591 psf), 2-bedroom from S$1.18 million (or S$1,545 psf) and 3-bedroom from S$1.7 million (or S$1,580 psf). The official pricing will be released on the official launch date (to be announced).
Principal Garden Showflat
The Principal Garden showflat is located along Alexandra Road and Prince Phillip Avenue (as shown below). However during the pre-launch phase, a huge crowd will be expected to visit the showflat. In order to have a better viewing experience of the Prince Charles Crescent condo, you can call (+65) 6631 8384 for viewing arrangements or more information.
How does Principal Garden condo compare with other nearby Redhill condos?
Looking at the map, Principal Garden condo is situated just next to The Crest condo (by Wing Tai Holdings) and Mon Jervois (by SingLand), which are both already under construction. The following table shows a comparison between the indicative price of Principal Garden condo and the lowest priced (S$) for each unit type for the other 2 developments.
|—||Principal Garden||The Crest||Mon Jervois|
|No. of Units||663||469||109|
Principal Garden Review
Ever since this Prince Charles Crescent land parcel B have been sold on 21 April 2014, there’s been a lot of anticipation for this new launch condo by developers UOL Group and Kheng Leong as it was bought at only S$820.80 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), which was approximately 10.8% lower than the combined average price of the plots for both The Crest condo (S$960.30 on 25 September 2012) and Mon Jervois (S$880.70 on 08 February 2012). Looking at the price comparison earlier, it has clearly given the Principal Garden developer a significant price advantage over its neighbours.
The indicative prices of Principal Garden does look attractive especially when the units at nearby developments are selling at a higher price. This buffer will act as an extra layer of safety net for property buyers, especially when the property market is faced with uncertainties. But is this price attractive enough for you to put in that booking cheque?
If you are familiar with the vicinity, there are other ongoing new launches or developments under construction which are nearer to the Redhill MRT Station (practically just next to it), namely Alex Residences (by SingLand) and Echelon (by City Developments Ltd). So how much were those units sold for? Lets look at the lowest transacted prices (S$) for each unit type being compared.
|—||Principal Garden||Alex Residences||Echelon|
|No. of Units||663||429||508|
|Average PSF Price (S$)||1,600||1,699||1,792|
Looking at the absolute quantum, Principal Garden condo doesn’t seem to be that attractive anymore as its price is relatively higher than Alex Residences and Echleon. Yes, the PSF seems higher. That’s because in terms of unit sizes in these 2 developments, they are relatively smaller than Principal Garden (around 8% to 10%).
In my opinion, if you are looking for pure investment, it’s always important to weigh your cash outlay versus your returns. Being next to Redhill MRT Station and priced relatively lower, Alex Residences and Echelon will give owners and landlord that upper hand in pricing their units for sale or rent in future.
However if you are looking for a home, you should consider Principal Garden at Prince Charles Crescent as the aforementioned features have undoubtedly established this new launch condo as a promising residential development that is truly distinctive with many exceptional attributes. Here are some more reasons why having a home here would be an absolute delight:
- With so much greenery and wonderful landscaping surrounding the homes, living here would be like having an exotic natural retreat within the noisy, bustling city.
- The land prices at Principal Garden are relatively lower than that of similar properties, thus making it accessible to a wider audience.
- Over time, this property can be expected to appreciate in value, thus assuring buyers good return on income.
With so many alluring takeaways in store for potential buyers, Principal Garden is sure to become a prestigious home address in years to come.
If you require more information on Principal Garden, you can just call me at (+65) 6631 8384 or simply fill up the form below.