A low-rise condominium complex that is expected to be completed by 2016, Mon Jervois captures the spirit of cosmopolitan culture and dynamic lifestyle. Surrounded by lush greenery and a woodsy feel, living here shall allow residents a retreat into nature, away from the noise and bustle of city life.
Mon Jervois Singapore Location
Cloistered within the beautiful environs of Jervois Enclave in Singapore’s prestigious District 10, Mon Jervois is encircled by a plethora of urban amenities. It’s also a residential area which comprises of the highly affluent class who resides in posh landed properties in Singapore at Bishopsgate and Chatsworth precinct, where you will be associated with the “crème de la crème” and will be able to find peace and tranquility, together with lavishness and elegance all in one haven.
- Well-serviced by the Redhill MRT which is a short walk away, residents are assured quick and convenient access to numerous destinations across the city.
- Just a mere 7 minutes’ drive away to Orchard Shopping Belt.
- Well-connected to key highlighted areas such as the Central Business District, the Marina Bay Financial District and Sentosa etc
- Vehicle owners have easy access to downtown Singapore and other locales via major expressways including the Central Expressway (CTE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
- For those with families, educational avenues abound with reputed institutions like Crescent Girls’ School, Gan Eng Seng School, River Valley Primary School and several others being a few minutes’ drive away.
- Families of different origins at Mon Jervois Singapore will also experience that convenience to major foreign establishments or educational institutes where they will find togetherness with their own community.
- A plethora of malls and shopping arcades fall within 5 km radius of the housing complex, thus ensuring that various retail outlets, banks, cinemas, salons, and restaurants lie close by; residents can head to Redhill Market, Valley Point, Great World City and Tiong Bahru Plaza for the same.
- Recreational hubs such as Clarke Quay, the famous Orchard Road, Delta Sports Hall, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa Resorts World and VivoCity are also in close proximity of this housing complex.
It thus stands established that future residents of Mon Jervois will not have to venture far for anything, be it groceries, commercial hubs, and offices or entertainment purposes even.
On the Inside on Mon Jervois
The brilliance of the location is complemented by the decadence encompassed in the society’s interiors.
- The homes here have been tastefully designed with modern innovations in architecture being used to ensure maximum comfort and space.
- From the kitchen appliances to the bathrooms and elsewhere, fittings and fixtures installed are of high-quality so that everyday living gets a designer touch.
- The security of residents is enforced with round-the-clock manned-entry and 24-hours concierge service.
- Residents shall have access to leisure facilities including a lap pool, Jacuzzi pool, kiddie jet pool, jungle Jacuzzi, sun deck and several pool decks as well.
- For the young ones, there is not just a play lawn, but a separate play wall, play zone and picnic lawn too.
- Adding further to the list of healthy pursuits possible at Mon Jervois is the indoor gym, meditation deck and golfer’s greens which would be available for residents’ usage.
- For fun, frolic and socializing beyond this, an entertainment pavilion, sunken barbeque pavilion, hammock island, and alfresco dining deck will also be provided.
When there is so much to keep one happy and satisfied within the periphery of Mon Jervois itself, it’s hard to imagine anyone wanting to venture beyond!
Mon Jervois Singapore Floor Plan and Unit Types
Structured at 5-storeys tall and comprises of only 109 residential units. A wide range selection of sizes, which varies from 1/2/3/4 bedroom, loft, and penthouse units. Mon Jervois is definitely an exclusive development for the prestigious few.
The types of units available and their sizes include:
- 1 Bedroom units covering 614 to 624 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 883 to 1,033 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom plus Study units covering 1,539 to 1,668 square feet
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1,389 to 1,572 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 1,905 to 1,981 square
- Penthouses covering 1,475 to 3,003 square feet.
There is thus, much variety in the unit types available, allowing potential buyers to find one that meets their needs perfectly.
Mon Jervois Showflat
The Mon Jervois is no longer available as it has already received it’s Temporary Occupation Permit (T.O.P). You can make an appointment with us to view the actual unit of the development. Also, you can also find out information for Pollen & Bleu, which is another Singapore condo by Mon Jervois developer SingLand.
Viewing is via appointment, you can call up (+65) 6631 8384 to check on the units availability and price.
You can also download the Mon Jervois brochure here:
Mon Jervois Price Transaction History
The following table shows the last 10 Mon Jervois price transactions (as for 29 August 2015). The highest PSF price recorded was for a ground floor 2-bedroom unit (893-sqft) at S$2,215 psf or S$2.122 million contracted on 04 July 2014.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|11-Aug-15||43 JERVOIS ROAD #03-xx||1,410||1,801||2,539,350|
|3-Jul-15||41 JERVOIS ROAD #02-xx||893||1,775||1,586,000|
|4-Jun-15||43 JERVOIS ROAD #01-xx||624||1,951||1,218,000|
|4-Mar-15||47 JERVOIS ROAD #05-xx||2,013||1,454||2,927,400|
|26-Feb-15||45 JERVOIS ROAD #01-xx||883||1,984||1,751,000|
|13-Feb-15||41 JERVOIS ROAD #01-xx||624||1,954||1,220,000|
|18-Dec-14||41 JERVOIS ROAD #03-xx||893||2,099||1,875,000|
|19-Nov-14||41 JERVOIS ROAD #02-xx||1,001||1,740||1,741,739|
|26-Sep-14||45 JERVOIS ROAD #04-xx||893||1,903||1,700,000|
|4-Jul-14||41 JERVOIS ROAD #01-xx||958||2,215||2,122,000|
Mon Jervois price comparison among other neighbouring Singapore condos or apartments
As Mon Jervois is located at the fringe of District 10 and District 3, let’s do a price comparison between Mon Jervois and other new launch condos (or under construction) in District 3 for the last 6 months (as of 29 August 2015).
|PROJECT||TENURE||NO. OF UNITS||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)||NO. OF CAVEATS RECORDED|
|MON JERVOIS||99 YRS FROM 2012||109||UNCOMPLETED||1,745||4|
|THE CREST||99 YRS FROM 2012||469||UNCOMPLETED||1,703||21|
|ALEX RESIDENCES||99 YRS FROM 2013||694||UNCOMPLETED||1,728||21|
As you can see from the above, there isn’t much difference in terms of PSF price among Mon Jervois and its neighboring developments (only a mere 1.7% higher than the combined average).
Mon Jervois Review
From the earlier price analysis with surrounding new launch condo Singapore developments with Mon Jervois, there isn’t really a lot to talk about – except for the value.
To pick the right condo for yourself among these available selections, it really is about what kind of lifestyle or asset would you personally prefer to have.
If you enjoy convenience; easy access to transport and amenities, Alex Residences does seem like a better choice as it is just steps away to Redhill MRT Station and you’ll be able to find your daily necessities easily being met as shops and dining options can be found in the neighborhood estate.
On the other hand, Mon Jervois may not have such convenience offered to the residents, but I personally will like some privacy within my residence; something which is seriously hard to find these days.
Mon Jervois Introduction Video by developer Singapore Land Ltd.
Mon Jervois has only 109 exclusive units – that’s 80% lower in density as compared to the combined average of the other 2 condominiums. Also, being situated in a prestigious landed housing enclave, you will won’t be expecting a lot of traffic – regardless of vehicle or human. Now that’s a true “private” property.
It is easily apparent from the aforementioned attributes, that living at Mon Jervois would be a surreal experience; very peaceful and relaxing. Living at Mon Jervois will be a completely different experience as compared to most condominiums today. In this development, you will get to enjoy that refined and soothing feeling.
Although being situated within touching distance of the city, yet residents will be enjoying that quiet living being away from the bustle.
Here are some more reasons why living at Mon Jervois would be an absolute pleasure:
- This housing complex promises a luxurious resort lifestyle in the midst of bustling Singapore, effectively allowing residents the best of both worlds.
- The concept of eco-living combined with provision of all modern utilities will provide the residents’ with a living space that is both healthy and comfortable.
- Investing in such prime real estate property will hold home owners in good stead given the escalating prices.
Simply put then, Mon Jervois is likely to be a most sought-after and prestigious home address in the years to come. But of course, it’s really up to your personal preference and which lifestyle really suits you.
For more information, you can fill up the form below or reach me at (+65) 6631 8384.