The majestic OUE Twin Peaks condo development is no short of an architectural marvel and luxurious retreat, all at the same time. Two identical building towers, boasting of 36 storey blocks each, furnish this locality with 462 lodging units thus bringing its titular vision to life.
OUE Twin Peaks Condo Location
Located at the heart of Singapore’s shopping belt at 33 Leonie Hill Road, Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill is a sweet haven of serenity amidst the city’s chicest locales.
- It is minutes away Orchard and Somerset MRT Station allowing for convenient access to different parts of the city.
- Feeder buses services operate from three nearby locations including Airview Towers, Winsland House and Lucky Plaza.
- The Central Business District is a 5-10 minutes drive from Twin Peaks for those taking the Central Expressway (CTE) and Clemenceau Avenue.
- It is also close to prestigious educational institutions such as ISS International Elementary School, Chatsworth International School, River Valley Primary School, Overseas Family School, Swedish Supplementary Education School and more.
- The condos overlook the famous shopping district of Orchard Road, bringing residents in close proximity to several supermarkets, exclusive boutiques and restaurants of varied kinds.
The wonderful location of Twin Peaks thus situates its residents in a luxurious, upscale environment, which ensures easy connectivity and access to all important amenities.
On the Inside of OUE Twin Peaks Condo
Twin Peaks is well-known for its luxuriance and opulence; it offers the most comfortable and grandiose living experience, ideal for those with a penchant for luxury.
- The apartments are furnished with designer fittings.
- Concierge Service and ample parking space assured.
- Lush tropical gardens designed by the acclaimed architect Bill Bensley form the inviting common grounds.
- A resort-style swimming pool, fitted with exotic art installations and lighting fixtures is perfect for relaxing dips. A children’s pool with all safety measures in place is for the pleasure of the tiny tots.
- Amenities such as jet spas, Jacuzzis and steam rooms are all within easy reach inside the residential complex.
- A state-of-the-art Sky gym, offering magnificent views of the city, is the fitness enthusiast’s dream.
- Exclusive dining facilities as well as a rooftop bar service residents in the clubhouse.
- A library, reading rooms and BBQ pits also encourage community interaction.
With all this and more indulgences in store, residents of OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill have the privilege of enjoying both the small and big pleasures of life.
OUE Twin Peaks Floor Plan & Unit Types
There are three types of lodging units available to residents.
- 1 Bedroom units covering 549 – 571 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 1,055 – 1,055 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1,399 – 1,895 square feet.
Though these varied unit sizes and layouts are likely to meet the needs of all kinds of households, OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill also provides flexibility to combine units for further customization.
OUE Twin Peaks Condo Review
While the success of this real estate development speaks for itself, there are some other discernible reasons for choosing to live here.
- The location provides the right balance of exclusivity in residence and connectivity to other parts of the city.
- The beautifully constructed and fitted living units are complemented by similarly wonderful communal amenities.
- Clean, green and with numerous leisure options, it provides a great environment for both adults to enjoy and children to grow up in.
Is there any reason why one wouldn’t want to live at OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill? Unlikely!
OUE Twin Peaks Price History
The table below shows the last 10 transactions at Twin Peaks condo, and the highest price per square foot (PSF) attained was for a 2-bedroom unit at Level 8, 1,054 sqft at $3,149 psf, whereas the lowest was a 3-bedroom unit, 1,603 sqft on the 7th floor, at $2,593 psf.
|33 Leonie Hill Road #28-XX||1,054||$3,300k||$3,128||Apr 23, 2015||Under Construction||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #03-XX||1,399||$4,176k||$2,984||Sep 18, 2014||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #20-XX||1,603||$4,567k||$2,848||Sep 9, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #07-XX||1,603||$4,158k||$2,593||Jul 23, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #30-XX||1,054||$2,975k||$2,820||May 31, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #16-XX||570||$1,600k||$2,805||May 31, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #07-XX||1,399||$3,720k||$2,658||May 28, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #08-XX||1,054||$3,322k||$3,149||May 27, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #06-XX||548||$1,714k||$3,122||May 17, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
|33 Leonie Hill Road #12-XX||1,054||$3,048k||$2,890||May 14, 2013||Uncompleted||99 years from 10/05/2010||New Sale|
**Data updated as of 14 June 2015
How are the prices in Twin Peaks condo compared to other projects?
Here’s a comparison of latest average PSF between OUE Twin Peaks price comparing with other nearby leasehold projects. The average PSF for Twin Peaks was $2,984 in Sep 14 and the range of average PSF for the other projects was between $1,454 to $3,384.
|Project||Latest Average PSF|
|OUE Twin Peaks||$2,984 (Sep 14)|
|The Scotts Tower||$3,384 (Nov 14)|
|Mon Jervois||$1,454 (Mar 15)|
|Sophia Hills||$1,865 (May 15)|
|Ferra||$3,273 (Jun 13)|
|Suites At Orchard||$1,798 (Apr 15)|
If you need more information on the availability and prices of OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill, please fill up the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly. Either that, you can give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.