An upcoming residential complex that is expected to be completed by December 2018, Singa Hills is synonymous with healthy living and an affordable, upscale ambiance. Carefully planned to provide residents with a lifestyle of comfort and sophistication, this is likely to become a premiere living destination is times to come.
Singa Hills Location
Located in Singapore’s hottest city-fringe precinct, District 14 at Jalan Singa, Singa Hills is a Singapore freehold property surrounded by ample modern facilities to serve its future residents’ everyday needs.
- Eunos MRT and several feeder bus services operate within the vicinity of this housing complex, thus allowing residents to use public transport for accessing city locales.
- Four major roadways including the Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) connect vehicle owners to downtown Singapore.
- A host of good educational institutions also lie within the vicinity of Singa Hills. Eunos Primary School, St. Patrick’s Seconday School, Temasek Polytechnic and Victoria Junior College are all a few minutes’ drive away.
- There are also several shopping arcades close to the housing complex such as One KM mall, City Plaza, East Coast Seafood Center and Haig Road Market – residents’ daily supplies and groceries can be sourced from here with much ease.
- For recreation, dining and entertainment, Parkway Parade, Siglap Village and Bedok Town Park are ideally located, all within quick reach as well.
Therefore, those residing at Singa Hills will not need to go too far beyond their homes for anything, be it work, play or any other engagement.
On the Inside of Singa Hills
It is not just the central location of Singa Hills that makes it such a wonderful residential property. The interior design and development is also par excellence, providing residents with much comfort and luxury.
- The futuristic façade is to encompass homes that are designed beautifully and installed with appliances and fittings of top-notch quality.
- A manned-guard house for 24-hours security and round-the-clock concierge services shall be extended to the residents.
- Singa Hills is also to have a 25m freeform pool, separate freedom pool and splash pool each, as well as a hydro spa, Jacuzzi and family pool.
- The fitness needs of residents would be catered to by a fully-equipped gymnasium, a fitness alcove and a garden trail too.
- For interacting with neighbors and leisurely enjoyment within the housing complex, an exclusive club house, barbeque area, dining area and function room will be provided.
- The tiny tots too have much to look forward to, with a sizable children’s playground, wading pool and playing fountain being on the property.
As is evident from the above, no effort is being spared in making Singa Hills a truly enticing living destination that anyone would be proud to call their home.
Singa Hills Floor Plan and Available Unit Types
Singa Hills is designed to have a total of 58 units, spread across a single low-rise 5 storey block. The unit types that shall be available include:
- 1 Bedroom units covering approximately 463 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 657 to 667 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 775 to 872 square feet.
- Penthouses covering approximate 1,163 square feet.
Thus, potential home owners will have numerous house sizes and layouts to select from.
You can download the Singa Hills floor plan and e-brochure from here.
Singa Hills Price Transaction History
The following table reflected the all the Singa Hills price transactions recorded in 2015 (as of 02 September 2015). As shown, the psf price ranged from S$1,289 to S$1,502 psf (average of S$1,394).
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|18-Aug-15||33 JALAN SINGA #02-xx||657||1,378||905,000|
|15-Aug-15||33 JALAN SINGA #03-xx||667||1,289||860,000|
|30-Jul-15||33 JALAN SINGA #02-xx||667||1,310||874,475|
|11-Jul-15||33 JALAN SINGA #03-xx||667||1,331||888,000|
|3-Jul-15||33 JALAN SINGA #01-xx||829||1,443||1,196,000|
|12-Jun-15||33 JALAN SINGA #02-xx||463||1,483||686,375|
|8-Jun-15||33 JALAN SINGA #03-xx||775||1,386||1,074,165|
|28-May-15||33 JALAN SINGA #05-xx||463||1,491||690,000|
|23-Apr-15||33 JALAN SINGA #03-xx||829||1,327||1,100,000|
|16-Feb-15||33 JALAN SINGA #03-xx||463||1,502||695,115|
How does Singa Hills compare with nearby condos or apartments in District 14
In this particular part of District 14, Singa Hills is situated right next to couple of developments. Since Singa Hills is a new launch, lets compare it with those which are still under construction or brand new.
|PROJECT||TENURE||PROPERTY TYPE||NO. OF UNITS||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|EUHABITAT||99 YRS FROM 2010||CONDOMINIUM||748||UNCOMPLETED||1,129|
Singa Hills Review
It goes without saying that this property will offer its residents wonderful homes and a luxurious lifestyle. However, in terms of price, it’s probably not a worthy property purchase. And if you are looking from an investment point of view, it is pretty risky for sure. Let’s look at some facts and numbers.
If you were to consider the average PSF price when comparing Singa Hills to its neighbours, it’s 11.5% % higher than the combined average of the others (approximately S$1,212 psf).
District 14 mainly consist of properties in the Geylang precinct as well, and they are much closer to the city as compared to Singa Hills. We shall do a comparison with some of the newer ones or those under construction as well (just to make a fairer judgement).
|PROJECT||TENURE||PROPERTY TYPE||NO. OF UNITS||COMPLETION||Y2015 AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)||Y2015 MEDIAN PRICE|
|# 1 SUITES||FREEHOLD||APARTMENT||112||UNCOMPLETED||1,160||682,224|
As you can see, 3 of the Geylang freehold properties listed above are in a similar price range as compared to Singa Hills, some even lower in terms of media price. Based on location, I would personally prefer the ones in Geylang as they are relatively closer to an MRT Station and shorter commute time to the city. If the property is for lease, I am sure this is one of the most important criterias which a tenant will consider.
Other than it being freehold, I simply can’t see much value to this property. And if you are looking at something with more space around the area, I would recommend that you take a look at Sunnyvale Residences.
But then again, there are some other reasons why it shall be a great place to live.
- The exclusive residential block with just 58 units assures residents unsurpassed privacy and freedom to enjoy all in-house facilities.
- Location and lush, green ambience are both conducive to maintaining a comfortable, healthy family life.
- Living here would be a matter of pride and prestige for anyone who aspires to elegant, exclusive living.
With all this and more to offer, Singa Hills is sure to service its residents magnificently!
**Above information quoted are all approximate & are subjects to changes.
For more information on Singa Hills, you can reach us at (+65) 6631 8384 or just fill up your contact information in the form below.