Redefining city fringe living with its distinctive architectural design and unique design approach, Guillemard Suites is soon to be a most sought-after living destination in Singapore. A freehold residential development that is slated to be completed by 2017, its exclusive homes and beautiful surroundings will surely attract many takers.
Guillemard Suites Location
Located in Singapore’s fashionable District 14 on 213 Guillemard Road Singapore 399733, Guillemard Suites will be one the largest development within the Geylang vicinity and is at the center of the eastern coast’s many utilities and recreational avenues. And if property investment is always about location, then this Singapore freehold property couldn’t be a better choice.
- Two major MRT stations, namely the Aljunied MRT and Dakota MRT are a mere walking distance away from here.
- Vehicle owners are connected to varied city locales via the East Coast Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
- With many schools and educational institutions in the vicinity, those with young children will be well-serviced as well; St. Joseph Institution Primary School, Macpherson School, Chung Cheng High School, Geylang Methodist School, Tanjong Katong Girls School and several others lie within 10 km radius.
- Urban amenities such as supermarkets, banks, salons and so on are also close by with several multipurpose arcades such as City Plaza, Tanjong Katong Complex, Geylang Market and Food Center and the Leisure Park Mall, being just a short drive away.
- The housing complex’s proximity to Orchard Road, Suntec City, Marina Bay Sands and the new Sports Hub shall also ensure that dining, shopping and entertainment hubs are not far away either.
- Surrounded with wide range of amenities, such as the famous 51 Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre and other well known eateries within the Geylang estate, supermarkets and convenience stores.
Thus, future residents’ of Guillemard Suites can rest assured they have quick and convenient access to plenty of local joints, and is certainly a new launch which will highly sought after by property buyers today and tenants in future. With such easy access to a wide range of public transportation and lots of facilities found within touching distance, you will get to pamper yourself in the best possible way.
Living in Guillemard Suites
Enjoy unparalleled comfort, style and class. Experience the finest things in life while indulging in the all kinds of pleasure that a pleasant home can offer, only at Guillemard Suites. From elegant designed interiors to a bold and prominent facade, this new launch at the vibrant eastern part of Singapore is what you’ve been looking for in a residences and plenty more.
What sets Guillemard Road apart from other residential developments is the attention to privacy, luxuriance and elegance. The interiors are stunning, making one’s dream home a reality!
- The homes have been designed with unique unit configuration and well-appointed features such that they are spacious, well-lit and very comfy.
- Designer ware and high-quality appliances adorn the interiors with the kitchen and bathrooms being exquisite, no less.
- The complex has its own car parking and assured 24-hours security as well.
- For relaxation and leisure, a huge lap pool, separate children’s pool and Jacuzzi installation shall be available for residents to use.
- A state-of-the-art indoor gymnasium has been planned to meet the health and wellness needs of those living here.
- Social interaction is promoted by making communal spaces such as a timber deck, luscious garden and barbeque pits available for usage.
With so any luxuries and fun-filled activities present for their enjoyment, future residents’ will not have to venture far beyond their doorstep for pleasurable recreation.
Guillemard Suites Floor Plan and Unit Types
Guillemard Suites would comprise of 146 units spread across 3 apartment blocks. In this development, you will find lavish apartment units which will suit every individual’s preference and liking. Whether is it for own stay or investment, there will be one for you. On top of that, finishing and fittings have all been selected in detail to integrate each elegantly designed residence in absolute excellent consensus with your sophisticated life.
There are several unit mixes, sizes and layouts including:
- 1 Bedroom units covering 398 to 710 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 452 to 818 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering approximately 764 square feet.
- Penthouses covering 807 to 1,270 square feet.
The variety of unit types would allow potential buyers to select a home that meets their requirements perfectly.
Guillemard Suites is probably the rare new launch in District 14 to offer property buyers the option to purchase loft units, where it offers home stayers the separate privacy they wanted. Because of such well-thought design, investors will be able to rent out the lower level as a studio unit and the upper level as a suite, thus maximizing its investment potential.
You can download Guillemard Suites Floor Plan here.
Guillemard Suites Price Guide and History
To give you better idea of Guillemard Suites price indication, the table below shows the last 10 transactions (as of 11 September 2015).
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|18-Aug-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #02-xx||818||1,299||1,062,700|
|11-Jul-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #01-xx||646||1,102||712,000|
|26-Jun-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #02-xx||527||1,414||745,600|
|17-Jun-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #03-xx||495||1,595||790,000|
|21-Apr-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #04-xx||764||1,448||1,106,800|
|4-Mar-15||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #03-xx||614||1,545||947,900|
|17-Dec-14||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #05-xx||570||1,451||828,000|
|21-Oct-14||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #01-xx||657||1,218||800,000|
|24-Sep-14||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #02-xx||517||1,422||734,810|
|24-Sep-14||213 GUILLEMARD ROAD #04-xx||495||1,613||798,800|
Guillemard Suites Review
The property pricing in District 14 has been rising at a rapid rate over the last few years for reasons that not many investors have realised. Geylang is probably one the biggest plot of freehold land in Singapore and has already attracted many property developers to set their foothold in this area because of the rare freehold plots available. In recent years, we haven’t been seeing a lot of new launches in the area, except for the recent new launch condos namely Tre Residences and Sims Urban Oasis, which are both leasehold properties. Lets take a look at the price comparison between Guillemard Suites and these 2 other developments since their launch.
|PROJECT||TENURE||NO. OF UNITS||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)||NO. OF CAVEATS RECORDED|
|TRE RESIDENCES||99 YRS FROM 2014||250||UNCOMPLETED||1,546||54|
|SIMS URBAN OASIS||99 YRS FROM 2014||1024||UNCOMPLETED||1,400||243|
As you can see, Tre Residences tops the pile with a average psf of S$1,546 for 54 units sold so far (as of 11 September 2015). The reason for this high PSF is likely due to its close proximity to Aljunied MRT Station and most of the units in the condo are small in size. Although Guillemard Suites may not be as close to the MRT Station, its PSF price does look attractive and with the freehold status, it certainly looks good for long-term value.
Talking about long-term value, there’s something that you should know if you are already an investor, or looking to invest in this precinct. In January 2015, the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) of Singapore has proposed to rezone almost half of Geylang, from residential to commercial planning. That means we will be expecting more commercial developments, such as offices, hotels or entertainment complexes in the region, which in contrary means that we will also be seeing lesser supply of residential properties in the area itself.
Looking the above screenshot from the URA Master Plan 2014, you will see that the plot ratio for the Geylang precinct is 2.8. So what does a plot ratio of 2.8 means? Take a look at the following table which is extracted from URA’s guideline for height control on flats and condos in Singapore:
|GROSS PLOT RATIO||STOREY HEIGHT CONTROL|
Have a walk in the area and have you wondered why that the building structures around are not more than 8-storey tall? Simple. It’s because of Paya Lebar Air Base and the Geylang stretch is part of the flight path, thus this height restriction is in place. Now, if you still remember, during the National Day Rally 2013, Prime Minister of Singapore Mr Lee Hsien Loong mentioned the plans to shift Paya Lebar Air Base out to Changi in order to make room for more homes to be built. So when the air base is shifted, the height restriction for Geylang will likely be lifted too.
As we all know, land is scarce in Singapore and the only way to build more homes, is to go upwards. Therefore, this will present opportunities for property developers to come into Geylang in future, possibly redeveloping or conduct enbloc exercises for the existing low-rise buildings. Do note that the plot ratio stated in the Master Plan is 2.8, which means future developments can go as high as 36-storey.
If you’ve realised, in fact plans are already ongoing. With the Singapore Sports Hub hosting one of the biggest international Tennis events – The WTA Championship, there’s still plenty growth for this area, and it’s definitely a place to park your wealth with the lowest possible risk.
There is no argument as far as the beauty, brilliant location and opulence of Guillemard Suites is concerned. There are some additional attributes that will entice one to invest here, as listed below.
- With the blooming foliage and calm environs cloistering residents from noise and activity in the city, occupants have to themselves a peaceful retreat in busy, bustling Singapore.
- Living in these exclusive apartments a posh locality of the east coast will add to the prestige of any home owner.
- The return on investment projected for this property are significantly lucrative, thus ensuring buyers are in possession of appreciating real estate.
Therefore, a home in Guilllemard Suites would be an absolute delight for anyone with discernible taste and a love for luxury.
For sales inquires, you can contact us at (+65) 6631 8384 or simply just send in your contact info in the form below. I’ll share with you what are the kind of potential upsides in the Geylang precinct and the entry prices.