Cairnhill Circle, District 9, Cairnhill Orchard Road
Architectural marvels of the modern era, the Helios Residences condo is an exemplar of luxurious living. Chic and well-maintained, this Singapore property is developed by Wing Tai Asia was completed in 2011. Two majestic towers comprising of a total of 142 units make this freehold apartment block one of the most upscale addresses in Singapore.
Helios Residences Location
Helios Residences is located at 15 – 17 Cairnhill Circle, District 9 of Singapore, allowing easy access to virtually every important destination in the city.
- Somerset, Orchard & Newton MRT Stations are all less than a kilometre away, providing convenient transport to different parts of the city.
- Feeder bus services are also accessible at walking distance from the backside of the condominium.
- Driving time to the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore is a mere 10-15 minutes via River Valley Road or Scotts Road. Proximity to other major expressways such as CTE ensures connectivity to all major locales.
- Singapore’s famous shopping destination – Orchard Road – is no more than ten minutes’ walk away. Residents are thus at liberty to enjoy its various boutiques and shops, restaurants and pubs as well as well-stocked supermarkets.
- Prestigious clubs such as the Tanglin Club, the American Club and the Premiere Club are also close by.
- Several top-notch educational institutions such as the ISS International School, Chatsworth International School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Raffles Girls’ School, Singapore Management University and more, are all at short distances from Helios Residences.
- Medical facilities are also within easy access with Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Novena Medical Suites, being a mere stone’s throw away.
The brilliant location of Helios Residences ensures that its inhabitants have all possible amenities available to them within a 1-2 km radius.
On the Inside of Helios Residences
It is not just geography that makes Helios Residences at Cairnhill Circle a great residential address – the apartment interiors and lifestyle provided herein are what allow for a truly magnificent living experience.
- The apartments are furnished with cutting-edge technological innovations and modular fittings.
- 24 hours security, prompt Concierge Service and covered car-parking are provided.
- Residents have access to numerous recreational facilities such as a swimming pool, wadding pool, Jacuzzi and sauna.
- Fitness enthusiasts have a well-equipped gymnasium, several steam and sauna rooms as well as a tennis court to indulge at.
- Community interaction is also encouraged with the fabulous Treetop recreation deck, numerous BBQ pits, lounge rooms and lush gardens available for common usage.
Within their homes and outside, the residents of this housing society have every luxury within reach. With Helios Residences, thus, opulence stands redefined.
Helios Residences Unit Types and Floor Plans
There are four styles of lodging units available at Helios Residences. These include:
- 2 Bedroom units covering 1281 – 1313 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1668 – 1916 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 2002 square feet.
- Penthouses covering 3918 – 4564 square feet.
With over 9 distinct apartment sizes and styles available, this residential complex caters to a wide range of household needs.
Why Live at Helios Residences
It is easily evident that Helios Residences is a posh location, with owning a residence here being a source of much pride. Here are some reasons why this is so:
- Residents have access to modern facilities but in an environment that is clean, green and healthy.
- Various basic and luxury amenities are within easy reach, inside and beyond the residential complex.
- With many recreational options available, such a residential space allows for the experience of wholesome living to both children and adults.
As is evident from all of the above, Helios Residences is the perfect destination for those having a penchant for leisure and luxury.
Helios Residences Price History
The following table shows the last 10 transactions at Helios Residences, and the highest transaction was a 4,629-sqft 4-bedroom ultra luxurious penthouse (with a family room, a study room, outdoor Jacuzzi and private lift), changed hands for S$3,133 psf or staggering S$14.5 million. Whereas the lowest transaction was a 3-bedroom unit (size of 1,668-sqft) on level 12 which was sold for S$2,637 or S$4.4 million.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||TYPE OF SALE||SIZE (SQFT)||TYPE OF AREA||PSF (S$)||PRICE (S$)|
|14-Oct-14||15 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #12-01||RESALE||1,668||STRATA||2,637||4,400,000|
|10-Oct-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #18-05||RESALE||1,701||STRATA||2,869||4,880,000|
|11-Aug-14||15 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #07-01||RESALE||1,668||STRATA||2,665||4,446,000|
|14-Jul-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #01-08||RESALE||1,916||STRATA||2,557||4,900,000|
|24-Jun-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #19-04||RESALE||1,281||STRATA||2,717||3,480,000|
|12-Jun-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #18-04||RESALE||1,281||STRATA||2,889||3,700,000|
|12-Jun-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #08-08||RESALE||1,916||STRATA||2,662||5,100,000|
|27-May-14||15 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #19-02||RESALE||4,629||STRATA||3,133||14,500,000|
|26-May-14||17 CAIRNHILL CIRCLE #14-04||RESALE||1,281||STRATA||2,732||3,500,000|
**Data updated as of 18 June 2015
How are the prices at Helios Residences compared to other nearby projects?
Here’s a comparison of latest average PSF between Helios Residences comparing with other nearby leasehold projects. The average PSF for Helios Residences was S$2,674 in October 2014 and the range of average PSF for the other projects was between S$2,052 to S$3,768.
|PROJECT||LATEST AVERAGE PSF||RENTAL|
|Helios Residences||S$2,674 (Oct 14)||S$5.11 psf|
|Scotts Square||S$3,428 (May 15)||S$7.88 psf|
|111 Emerald Hill||S$2,052 (Apr 15)||S$4.20 psf|
|Ritz-carlton Residences||S$3,768 (Dec 13)||S$3.22 psf|
|Rhapsody On Mount Elizabeth||S$2,346 (Jul 14)||S$2.89 psf|
|Residences At Emerald Hill||S$2,150 (Dec 14)||S$4.20 psf|
If you need more information on the availability and prices of Helios Residences, please fill up the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly. Either that, you can give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.