The low-rise condominium complex of Belle Vue Residences is a paragon of conceptual and architectural magnificence. Having a total of 176 units spread over 9 blocks of 5-storey buildings, residents are afforded spacious and private living, in a most clean and green environment.
Belle Vue Residences Location
Belle Vue Residences is located in District 9 of Singapore, at 15 Oxley Walk, allowing for easy access to different parts of the city.
- Close proximity to the three major MRT Stations of Dhoby Ghaut, Somerset and Bras Basah ensures that residents can travel to distant parts of Singapore conveniently.
- Feeder bus services can be availed at stops just minutes away from the complex.
- Premiere educational institutions including Chatsworth International School, Overseas Family School, Insward Institute and River Valley Primary School stand close by as well.
- The nearby streets are lined with numerous malls including Park Mall, Concorde Shopping Mall, Plaza Singapura, Centerpoint Shopping Center and Cuppage Plaza such shopping, fine dining and recreational facilities are just a stone’s throw away.
The central location of Belle Vue Residences thus ensures that residents have all amenities available, almost at their doorstep.
On the Inside of Belle Vue Residences
The brilliant location is complimented by the luxuriance of the interiors of the complex, which assure both comfortable and wholesome living.
- The apartments are furnished with designers fittings so that the washrooms and kitchen are modular, no less.
- With intelligent architecture, a branching pattern of spatial arrangement allows for more wall surfaces and hence windows. The abundance of natural light, when combined with the earthy feel of wooden floors, provides residents with a constant experience of being close to nature.
- The lush grounds have beautifully manicured gardens and a children’s playground, all of which encourage healthy living.
- For the fitness enthusiasts, a high tech gymnasium, multipurpose games court, swimming pool and steam and sauna rooms are suitably provided.
- Community activities can be pursued in the barbeque area, multipurpose room, leisure lounge, theatrette and beautiful viewing veranda.
- Numerous other luxuries including an exclusive clubhouse, Jacuzzi and more are also available to the residents, right within the housing complex.
It is safe to conclude that Belle Vue Residences has been designed to offer optimal convenience and recreational avenues to all those living here.
Belle Vue Residences Floor Plan and Unit Types:
There are 4 primary units available for possession. These include:
- 2 Bedroom villas covering 1,399-sqft.
- 3 Bedroom villas covering 1,765 to 3,477-sqft.
- 4 Bedroom villas covering 2,260 to 3,918-sqft.
- 5 Bedroom penthouse villas covering 4,887 to 5,005-sqft.
The varied sizes, space management and building design is such that the needs of all kinds of households are easily met with at Belle Vue Residences.
Belle Vue Residences Review
There is little to fault with this housing complex which boasts of an exceptional and unique layout, wonderfully equipped living spaces and a host of in-house leisure facilities. Nonetheless, prime selling points are thus reiterated:
- The complex offers a peaceful, harmonious environment in a central location, thereby guaranteeing both serenity and logistical convenience.
- The in-house facilities cater to the needs of both children and adults, providing a wholesome living experience to people of all ages.
- From the perspective of investment, the appreciable property value assures that owners shall be in much profit by holding accommodation here.
Simply put, living at Belle Vue Residences would be an affluent experience in both luxury and prestige.
Belle Vue Residences Price History
Belle Vue Residences was a new launch condo in 2008. The following table shows the last 10 transactions (as of 05 July 2015) of Belle Vue Residences. The highest transacted PSF price was S$2,069 for a top floor unit (2,271 sqft) on 10 July 2013.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||TYPE OF SALE||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|6-Apr-15||25 OXLEY WALK #02-xx||RESALE||2,271||1,673||3,800,000|
|31-Oct-14||25 OXLEY WALK #05-xx||RESALE||3,897||1,500||5,845,500|
|23-Oct-14||15 OXLEY WALK #01-xx||RESALE||2,616||1,740||4,550,000|
|11-Oct-14||21 OXLEY WALK #04-xx||RESALE||2,250||1,896||4,265,000|
|25-Aug-14||15 OXLEY WALK #04-xx||RESALE||2,121||1,816||3,850,000|
|30-Sep-13||31 OXLEY WALK #03-xx||RESALE||2,045||1,858||3,800,000|
|10-Jul-13||33 OXLEY WALK #05-xx||RESALE||2,271||2,069||4,700,000|
|13-Jun-13||31 OXLEY WALK #05-xx||RESALE||3,498||1,956||6,843,000|
|12-Jun-13||25 OXLEY WALK #05-xx||RESALE||3,541||1,550||5,488,550|
|4-Jun-13||23 OXLEY WALK #05-xx||RESALE||3,681||1,600||5,889,600|
How does Belle Vue Residences compare to other properties around?
Here’s a comparison (available transactions within the last 6 months, as of 05 July 2015) between Belle Vue Residences and a list of properties within 500-metre radius. As you can see, the average PSF price at Belle Vue Residences is S$1,673, whereas the rest are ranged between S$1,582 to S$2,240.
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|BELLE VUE RESIDENCES||FREEHOLD||2010||1,673|
|WATERFORD RESIDENCE||999 YRS FROM 1841||2010||1,582|
|ONE OXLEY RISE||FREEHOLD||2009||1,744|
|RESIDENCES @ KILLINEY||FREEHOLD||2012||1,876|
|THE WHARF RESIDENCE||999 YRS FROM 1841||2012||1,887|
|THE BOTANIC ON LLOYD||FREEHOLD||2006||1,902|
|ROBERTSON EDGE||999 YRS FROM 1841||2008||1,974|
|VIVACE||999 YRS FROM 1841||2012||2,054|
|THE RISE @ OXLEY – RESIDENCES||FREEHOLD||UNCOMPLETED||2,240|
For more information on availability & pricing for Belle Vue Residences, do give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384 or simply just fill up the form below.