46-52 Marine Parade Road, District 15, East Coast|Marine Parade
Luxurious comforts and chic, modern stylistics are the two hallmarks of Silversea condo – an upscale housing complex situated on the eastern shoreline of Singapore. One of the most opulent constructions in this part of the town, the 12 penthouses on the 20th floor are believed to be the epitome of decadent living.
Nestling beside the Marine Parade Road in District 15 of Singapore, Silversea condominium promises convenience in terms of accessibility to all urban amenities.
- The Marine Parade MRT, Amber MRT and Dakota MRT Stations are all a few mere minutes away from the complex’s main entrance.
- Feeder Bus services are easily available with several bus stops located along the periphery of the housing complex.
- Important city hubs of Marina Bay New Downtown as well as the Central Business District are at driving distance.
- Connectivity to educational institutions is also assured with those of high repute such as Tanjong Katong Primary School, Tao Nan School, Chatsworth International School and several others being in close proximity.
- Singapore’s most popular outdoor destination – the lovely East Coast Beach – is just s short walk away.
- With several shopping arcades such as Parkway Parade, Roxy Square and Bedok Mall being in the vicinity, everyday utility items, restaurants and recreation facilities, are all just a stone’s throw away.
With all this and more within quick reach, residents of Silversea are surrounded by essential amenities and entertainment options of all nature.
On the Inside of Sliversea
The residential units of Silversea condo are regarded as the epitome of luxuriant living, beautifully designed and well-constructed as they are.
- Each apartment unit is furnished with robust, designer fittings that offer technology’s latest alongside being durable.
- The penthouses are even more splendidly furbished with huge bathrooms, high ceilings, expansive roof terrace, private lifts and more.
- Several water bodies lie within the periphery of Silversea including a 50m lap pool, dip pool, lagoon pool, children’s pool, heated-Jacuzzi and eco pond.
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium, tennis court, spa villa, outdoor fitness area, foot reflexology area and children’s play area meet the health and wellness needs of residents.
- Several gourmet kitchens such as the Northern Indian Tandoori Pavillion, Japanese Teppanyaki Pavilion, and Tea & Breakfast Cabana offer fine dining facilities right at the doorstep.
- A Sky Promenade on the 11th Floor has many recreational facilities besides the stunning visuals of the sea and cityscape it provides.
- Additional lounges and common areas provide additional avenues for relaxation, leisurely indulgences and community interaction.
It goes without saying that in terms of luxury, the Silversea condo is difficult to surpass. It is thus, one of the most posh localities in East Coast area, and in the city.
Silversea Condo Floor Plan and Unit Types
Silversea condo comprises of a total of 383 units within a 21-storey complex. These include:
- 2 Bedroom units covering 969 – 1152 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1485 – 1582 square feet.
- 3+1 Bedroom units covering 1647 – 1701 square feet.
- 4 Bedroom units covering 2497 – 2766 square feet.
- Penthouses covering 3552 – 4962 square feet.
The large variety of accommodation layouts available ensures that the requirements of varied residents are easily met.
Silversea Condo Review
While the spectacular homes and numerous luxury services afforded to residents are certainly enticing, there are several other features that further add to Silversea’s brilliance as a residence complex.
- The numerous in-house facilities cater to the needs and prerogatives of both children and adults.
- The ideal balance of community living and privacy that it promotes, allows for a most healthy lifestyle.
- Owning property here would be good real estate investment for its value is likely to appreciate at a high rate in no time.
With so many attractions put forwards by Silversea condo, living here is almost an irresistible prospect!
Silversea Condo Price History
The table below shows the last 10 transactions at Silversea condo (as of 17 July 2015). The highest transacted PSF was S$2,235, for a penthouse unit with an area of 4,564-sqft.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||TYPE OF SALE||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||TYPE OF AREA||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|29-May-15||52 MARINE PARADE ROAD #07-xx||SUB SALE||1,496||STRATA||1,444||2,160,000|
|19-May-15||52 MARINE PARADE ROAD #16-xx||SUB SALE||1,658||STRATA||1,579||2,618,000|
|1-Apr-15||52 MARINE PARADE ROAD #07-xx||SUB SALE||1,496||STRATA||1,730||2,588,888|
|23-Jan-15||50 MARINE PARADE ROAD #14-xx||SUB SALE||2,465||STRATA||1,919||4,730,000|
|30-Dec-14||46 MARINE PARADE ROAD #11-xx||SUB SALE||2,723||STRATA||1,755||4,780,000|
|30-Dec-14||46 MARINE PARADE ROAD #20-xx||NEW SALE||4,564||STRATA||2,235||10,200,000|
|17-Dec-14||46 MARINE PARADE ROAD #07-xx||SUB SALE||1,507||STRATA||1,659||2,500,000|
|17-Dec-14||52 MARINE PARADE ROAD #15-xx||SUB SALE||2,540||STRATA||1,732||4,400,000|
|21-Oct-14||50 MARINE PARADE ROAD #08-xx||SUB SALE||1,572||STRATA||1,801||2,830,000|
|18-Sep-14||48 MARINE PARADE ROAD #09-xx||SUB SALE||1,496||STRATA||1,885||2,820,000|
How does Silversea price compare with other apartments/condominiums nearby?
As you can see from the following table, the average PSF recorded at Silversea condo is S$1,668, which is higher than the average PSF of their neighboring developments (ranging from S$921 to $1,640 psf).
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||DISTANCE (M)||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|SILVERSEA||99 YRS FROM 2007||2014||–||1,668|
|11 AMBER ROAD||FREEHOLD||2004||397||1,261|
|COTE D’AZUR||99 YRS FROM 2001||2004||141||1,314|
|SUITES @ AMBER||FREEHOLD||2010||310||1,520|
|THE SHORE RESIDENCES||103 YRS FROM 2009||2014||391||1,549|
|THE SEA VIEW||FREEHOLD||2008||386||1,637|
|THE ARISTO @ AMBER||FREEHOLD||2013||226||1,640|
If you require more information on the availability for Silversea condo, please let me know by filling up the form below, and I’ll get back to you shortly. Either that, you can contact me directly at (+65) 6631 8384.