Poised to be the next most alluring urban residency in the Paya Lebar precinct, the announcement of Park Place Residences has the local estate industry buzzing with excitement.
Planned as a mixed development named Paya Lebar Quarter – with Grade A offices, a huge shopping mall and three towers with 429 residential units, this project will transform Paya Lebar central into a vibrant city destination with a family-friendly atmosphere.
Expected to be completed by end 2020, Paya Lebar Quarter is being spearheaded by Australian developer Lendlease, which enjoys international commendation for its innovative approach to real estate and housing. There is thus much anticipation over how this project will materialize given that it has an award-winning market leader working on it.
Talking more about Park Place Residences, it is located at a convenient proximity with all urban amenities and modes of transportation makes it an ideal living destination for families, working professionals and students as well.
The promise of brilliant condo facilities, luxurious interiors and good after-sale service is further enticing. Future home owners will hence have not just a wonderful home to live in but also a property asset that is only likely to appreciate over time. What more could one want? Read on for more details!
Paya Lebar Quarter Developer – Lendlease
First of all, the integrated project of Paya Lebar Quarter development is managed and carried out by the popular international developers, Lendlease, a company with a successful track record of urban regeneration real estate projects, in partnership with ADIA ( Abu Dhabi Investment Authority).
Video Report of the land sale back in 2015. Source – CNA
The developers work with a sole vision to create top-notch spaces – ones that meet the personal requirements of the residents. Amongst the several awards won by the development firm, LendLease was honoured with 2015 WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and Five Green Mark awards won at Singapore’s BCA Awards 2014.
The residential component of Park Place Residences is part of the 3.9-ha Paya Lebar Central site acquired by Lendlease back in April 2015, has been constructed near many public means of transportation, thus assuring excellent connectivity to the residents.
One can enjoy utmost comfort, living in this residential development. The prime vision of LendLease for building Paya Lebar is to bring together residential aspects and commercial aspects in a one single place.
Park Place Residences Location
Situated in a prime location at the intersection of Paya Lebar Road and Sims Avenue, this residential development in District 14 simply represents absolute convenience swathed in luxury.
- Paya Lebar MRT is a short walk away from Park Place Residences, making it the most well connected condos in the district. The development enjoys an enviable location as the MRT Station joins both the East-West and Circle lines.
- Lying on the city fringe, this new launch project is about 10 minutes drive from the Marina Bay Financial District as well as the Central Business District. Apart from that, Paya Lebar is 10-15 minutes drive from Changi International Airport.
- Three major expressways – the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and the East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) make it the go-to choice for many who wish to remain well connected to other parts of the city.
- Other than doing their daily shopping and dining at Paya Lebar Quarter, residents at Park Place Residences have other options by travelling out a little bit, such as to OneKM mall, Parkway Parade (also developed by Lendlease).
- Certainly ideal for those with school-going children, thanks to the vast number of schools located nearby – Kong Hwa School, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Chung Cheng High School, Dunman High School and Victoria Junior College to name just a few.
- The best part is that Lendlease have already secured anchor tenants for Paya Lebar Quarter – supermarket chain NTUC Finest (occupying 22,000 square feet) and food haven chain Kopitiam (occupying 15,000 square feet), making lifestyle even simpler for occupants in this mega development.
Park Place Residences Condo Living
The development of Park Place Residences condo comprises of three residential towers complete with adequate facilities, which is set to make one feel like they’re living the good life.
Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter is to have a total of 429 residential units and 17 storeys tall – a mix of one to four bedrooms.
- A whole lot of options for those who wish to lead a healthy lifestyle. The condo comes furnished with an indoor gym, and outdoor fitness station, a swimming pool complete with a deck and even a playground for children and pets.
- Round the clock security is ensured.
- Spaces for recreation like a BBQ space and luxe clubhouse allows for one to host friends or family events in the comfort of their own complexes.
- There will be the standard set of facilities that residents will usually ask for such as car parking and a function room. Complete family entertainment is assured for those living at Park Place Residences.
Park Place Residences Floor Plan & Unit Types
The Park Place Residences Floor Plan have recently been released and here are the following unit types:
- 1-Bedroom (est. 484 sq ft)
- 2-Bedroom (est. 646 sq ft)
- 2-Bedroom Premium (est. 667 to 797 sq ft)
- 2-Bedroom Dual-Key (est. 667 to 678 sq ft)
- 3-Bedroom (est. 1,076 to 1,087 sq ft)
- 3-Bedroom Premium (est. 1163 sq ft)
For more updates on the Park Place Residences floor plans and units types, you can contact us via (+65) 6631-8384.
Park Place Residences Showflat
As the foundation works are already underway, the Park Place Residence showflat will likely be situated near the site of the development, instead on the actual.
If you need more information on the opening hours and unit availability, do check with us by filling up the form below or contact us at (+65) 6631-8384.
Park Place Residences Price Indication
Based on reports and sources from marketing agencies, the Park Place Residences price guide is as follow – averaging from $1,375 psf to as high as above $1,900 psf:
- 1-Bedroom: ~ $780,000 to $950,000
- 2-Bedroom: ~ $1m to $1.4m
- 3-Bedroom: ~ $1.6m to $2m
Park Place Residences Review
When looking at the entire mixed-development as a whole, Paya Lebar Quarter is surely a premier project in my opinion. There are numerous perks and pleasures of living in this property development which are as follows:
- Vehicle owners can enjoy being close to the business hub and Orchard Road shopping district as they are 10 minutes away from the housing unit. Both individuals and family owners can enjoy being close to various entertainment malls and leisure hubs.
- The complex is all set to be the next cool and happening residential option in Singapore that will ensure stylish living in a convenient ambience.
- Being constructed in an excellent location, Paya Lebar ensures unparalleled connectivity, which is a major plus for the investors and home buyers.
- A retail mall at the doorstep and with abundance of amenities, the dwellers at Paya Lebar are sure to be in for a treat.
- Paya Lebar is expected to be a compact and a functional complex unit that will serve the needs and requirements of dwellers in an affordable manner.
For the last couple of years, we’ve seen plenty of launches happening in the Geylang precinct, and with the partial re-zoning of Geylang to commercial, it certain adds more value to investors who are looking at the long-term investment potential in this district.
And those who love to live in a bustling area that’s always brimming with liveliness and activity, Park Place Residences is possibly the best residence option for you. Indulge in a serene lifestyle just in the heart of Paya Lebar.