A truly unique vision combined with the latest innovations in interior designs to establish the distinctive black and white apartments of 1919 at Sophia Road. Inspired by Singapore’s colonial past, this Singapore property is located in the upscale neighborhood of Mount Sophia, which offers timelessly beauty and elegance in its architecture and layout.
1919 at Sophia Road Location
1919 is located at 118 Sophia Road, within the prime District 9 of Singapore. Because of its tranquil and family-friendly locale, such placement allows residents to enjoy its peaceful, charming environs while also being a stone’s throw away from all urban amenities.
- The Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and Interchange is just a few minutes’ stroll from the complex’s main entrance. This allows residents to have direct access to the Circle Line, the North South Line and the North East Line; virtually all major areas of the city are within easy reach.
- There are several educational institutions including St. Margaret’s Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, United Asia School of Management, Buxton School of Business, Singapore Management University and more, in the vicinity.
- Various shopping destinations such Plaza Singapura and Orchard Road shoping belt are a few minutes’ drive away. This put the residents in close proximity with supermarkets and utility stores as well as exclusive boutiques, recreational centers and dining places.
- Important cultural landmarks like the National Museum, Singapore Art Museum and Mount Emily Park are also close by.
Clearly, the central location of 1919 at Sophia Road affords its inhabitants much convenience in terms of quick connectivity to all the city’s important locales.
On the Inside of 1919 at Sophia Road
The black and white apartments have well-planned, comfy interiors while the housing complex further offers recreational opportunities.
- The black and white color scheme (with a splash of neutrals thrown in as well), suffuses the inviting ambience with an added dimension of spaciousness and sophistication.
- High quality, robust fitments in the washrooms, kitchen and general spaces assure optimal functionality.
- 1919’s beautiful swimming pool, bordered by a timber boardwalk, is ideal for indulgent splashes as well as poolside parties.
- An exclusive dinning pavilion is stationed on the grounds, well-equipped with every modern appliances, available for common usage by all residents.
- The landscaped courtyard and sun deck provide more leisurely retreats, right within the periphery of the housing complex.
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium has also been erected to service residents who are passionate about fitness and healthy living.
Simply put, this Singapore property 1919 at Sophia Road has been created so as to optimize the experience of relaxed, tasteful living, as is apparent from the attention to detail in its designing.
1919 at Sophia Road Floor Plan and Unit Types
There are 75 units in this apartment complex, of varying size and specifications. These include:
- 1+1 Bedroom units covering 565 – 889 square feet.
- 2 Bedroom units covering 650 – 858 square feet.
- 2+1 Bedroom units covering 792 – 881 square feet.
- 3 Bedroom units covering 1006 – 1301 square feet.
1919 at Sophia Road thus caters to people interested in compact, luxurious lodging in a premiere urban location.
1919 at Sophia Road Review
It has been firmly established that 1919 has much to offer its residents in terms of lodging options, great interiors and many condominium facilities. However, there are some other features which further add to its suitability for residency.
- The complex provides for a healthy, wholesome living environment which both children and adults can enjoy.
- The varied unit sizes meet the needs of a diverse range of households.
- As a real estate investment prospect, 1919 appears to be a great options since forecasts for appreciative value are promising.
With so many takeaways so easily apparent, 1919 at Sophia Road appears to be a most wonderful housing society.
1919 at Sophia Road Price History
The following table shows the last 10 transactions (as of 04 July 2015) for 1919 at Sophia Road. The highest PSF price transacted being the latest one on 06 September 2013 – a 1-bedroom unit sold for S$2,233 psf.
|CONTRACT DATE||ADDRESS||TYPE OF SALE||UNIT AREA (SQFT)||PRICE (S$ PSF)||PRICE (S$)|
|6-Sep-13||110 SOPHIA ROAD #03-xx||SUB SALE||560||2,233||1,250,000|
|1-Aug-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #04-xx||NEW SALE||646||2,230||1,440,000|
|31-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #04-xx||NEW SALE||700||2,085||1,459,000|
|31-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #02-xx||NEW SALE||786||2,031||1,595,700|
|24-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #05-xx||NEW SALE||560||2,115||1,184,000|
|20-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #03-xx||NEW SALE||560||2,042||1,143,000|
|19-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #02-xx||NEW SALE||710||1,971||1,400,000|
|12-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #02-xx||NEW SALE||700||2,030||1,420,000|
|12-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #05-xx||NEW SALE||786||2,062||1,620,000|
|12-Jul-12||110 SOPHIA ROAD #03-xx||NEW SALE||786||2,011||1,580,000|
How does 1919 at Sophia Road compare with other surrounding properties?
Here’s a list of Singapore apartments/condominiums within the Sophia Road vicinity (only those with transactions recorded in the last 6 months, as of 04 July 2015). As compared to 1919 at Sophia Road, the PSF price for these developments ranged from between S$1,148 to S$2,434 psf.
|PROJECT||TENURE||COMPLETION||AVERAGE PRICE (S$ PSF)|
|8 @ MOUNT SOPHIA||103 YRS FROM 2002||2007||1,562|
|SUITES AT ORCHARD||99 YRS FROM 2007||2014||1,798|
|SOPHIA HILLS||99 YRS FROM 2013||UNCOMPLETED||1,859|
|LIV ON WILKIE||FREEHOLD||UNCOMPLETED||2,396|
To find out more about 1919 at Sophia Road, just simply fill up the form below and I’ll revert to you as soon as I can. Or you can just give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.