One of the most exclusive, extravagant living destinations in all of Singapore, Le Nouvel Ardmore is an exemplar of elegant, modern architecture. The 33-story, single-tower condominium complex is easily classified as an ultra luxurious living space, which having been completed in 2014, promises the latest in style, design and comfort.
Le Nouvel Ardmore Location
Standing at the crossroads of greenery and urbanity, Le Nouvel Ardmore is located so as to provide both luscious environs and quick access to all metropolitan facilities.
- The condo is situated at 1A, Ardmore Park in District 10, Singapore. Thus, the Orchard MRT Station becomes less than in a minute’s drive away, alongside Stevens and Newton MRT Stations also being close by.
- 29 bus stops and 3 taxi stands also lie within the vicinity; ensuring residents have several commutation options to reach different parts of the city.
- Several reputed educational institutions such as the International School Singapore, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School and more are within close proximity.
- Prestigious clubs such as the Tanglin Club and the American Club are also not far.
- There are 5 supermarkets and many malls at a 10 minutes’ distance from the building complex. Hence, groceries as well as boutique wares are well within reach.
Its location at the heart of Singapore’s hustling, bustling central district assures its residents the convenience of having every possible amenity at a stone’s throw away.
On the Inside of Le Nouvel Ardmore
It goes with saying that this uber-opulent housing complex offers owners the ultimate living experience, with the apartment interiors as well as shared in-house services being absolutely grandiose.
- Each unit boasts of wonderful flooring, intelligent space management and architecture as well as the best of fittings.
- A covered car park and 24-hour security is provided.
- The sprawling grounds offer access to several gardens supplanted with exotic sculptures.
- A beautiful designer swimming pool, pool deck, spa and sauna offer the residents multiple avenues for leisure and luxury.
- Community facilities include a common lounge, multipurpose hall, meeting room, function room, barbeque pit and adventure park.
- A dining pavilion allows for hotel-quality food services within the complex.
- A state-of-the-art gymnasium further adds to the list of accessible amenities.
As is evident, luxury and leisure are the hallmarks of everything Le Nouvel Ardmore has to offer. Its residents are sure to enjoy every comfort they expect from a high-end condominium complex.
Le Nouvel Ardmore Floor Plan and Unit Types
There are 43 units available in all, with the following variant characteristics:
- 4 Bedroom units, with the smallest being approximately 3,940 square feet.
- Penthouses, with the largest being a whopping 13,875 square feet.
All apartments are spacious and large – fit for those who like their space.
Le Nouvel Ardmore Review
When it comes to Le Nouvel Ardmore, the property speaks for itself – the exclusivity and excellence it offers makes it a highly desirable housing prospect.
- The large, roomy apartments hold every modern furnishing; the epitome of luxuriance.
- Privacy as well as community interaction is easily afforded to the residents
- It is a great investment prospect, for given its location, this property value is likely to appreciate manifold in the shortest time periods.
So then the question changes from “why live here” to “why not live here”, that is if it fits one’s budget of course.
Speaking to Jean Nouvel, the man behind the architectural brilliance of Le Nouvel Ardmore
Le Nouvel Ardmore Price History
According to research, the following table reflects the transaction details for the units sold at Le Nouvel Ardmore, and only 2 units have been sold to date. The latest sale was a penthouse unit being purchased by AliBaba’s co-founder, Mr Sun Tongyu. It was priced at approximately S$51,000,000.
|Contract Date||Address||Size (sqft)||Price (S$)||PSF (S$)|
|Apr 6, 2015||1A Ardmore Park #32-xx||13,874||51,000,000||3,676|
|Feb 26, 2013||1A Ardmore Park #30-xx||3,940||16,800,000||4,264|
How are prices at Le Nouvel Ardmore compared to other projects around the area?
In the following table, it shows the latest average transacted PSF price in each project which are located around Le Nouvel Ardmore.
As you can see, the average PSF for Le Nouvel Ardmore was S$3,676 as of April 2015, comparing to the other projects was between S$1,773 to S$3,071 PSF on average.
|Project||Latest Average PSF|
|Le Nouvel Ardmore||$3,676 (Apr 15)|
|Tomlinson Heights||$2,896 (Jun 15)|
|Cyan||$2,087 (Dec 14)|
|One Balmoral||$2,364 (Jun 14)|
|Hallmark Residences||$1,773 (Jun 15)|
|Boulevard Vue||$3,071 (Apr 15)|
If you need more information on the availability and prices of Le Nouvel Ardmore, please fill up the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly. Either that, you can give me a call at (+65) 6631 8384.